Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

XxHeadstrongxX

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XxHeadstrongxX

  1. That album is so good. I love it
  2. I can't believe it????? I'm devasteted. Rest in piece angel :(
  3. I love both but i choose i run away. Her vocals mixed with the melody are just gorgeous.
  4. In The Zone, Born To Die and B'Day
  5. Oh i love it. The melody, the vocal performance wow. Especially the last part. Its heavenly
  6. The song and the video are soooo good 🔥🔥🔥
  7. The people in here downplaying Miss Réene. All three compliment each other.
  8. Oh how I love you Leigh-Anne! After the first two listens my top 3 so far is: Been A Minute Goodbye Goodmorning Look into my eyes / Burning Up Overall … I love it
  9. it looks stunning
  10. I kinda need this version. The Production sounded so good :(
  11. Love this. I hope we get CDs at least.
  12. This song is so good. I love her
  13. Try the eu-store https://rosalia-eu.com
  14. EU-Store pre-order is live y'all: https://rosalia-eu.com
  15. I am screaming. Why is this so funny? Reina
  16. Finally! I've pre-ordered the cd and vinyl bundle. I want the hmv cocer too but they don't ship to Germany :/ I'm so happy for her and am so excited

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.