Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Johnnyboi

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johnnyboi

  1. Honestly I think they just forgot that if they did that so Taylor could break a record than Katy would also break that record.
  2. The Tiktoks are picking up fast. Melatonin went from 9.8k to 11.4K and cloud 9 went from 700 to 1600 in one day.
  3. Cloud 9 is gonna be her Apple moment.
  4. This is a different ex that she had all those fights with. It seeming like a pattern
  5. And who told them this? Her management team
  6. They are lot nicer than they needed to be.
  7. A sound is still a sound around no one
  8. I feel like anytime we hear leaks like this it doesn't happen
  9. I mean who else could've possibly done it between then and now. Pussycat Dolls and Fifth Harmony?
  10. There needs to be some class action soon
  11. Let me stream Downtown and Castle on Hill and block her.
  12. Sounds like a rip off. Why would I pay just for underwear pics?
  13. Make the threads. Be the change you want to see
  14. For Dolly songs that never charted but charted on the country charts does it still need to pass that criteria to chart on the hot 100.
  15. If I listen to Wildflowers I'll probably start heavy crying.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.