Everything posted by OnlyRealMusic.
-
Dawn Richard - 'creole culture'
PitchforkDawn Richard: creole cultureRead Stephen Kearse's review of the album.
-
Dawn Richard - 'creole culture'
- Dawn Richard - 'creole culture'
One more sleep!- Tanner Adell - "Aphrodite"
- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I don't really care for charts, but to see T get her best first week and peak is amazing - she truly worked hard for this. She deserves it so much!- Victoria Monét - 'Frequency of Love'
- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Such a great album, she always outdoes herself. The second half of Popstar is stuck in my head "Mood, bubbling up like Veuve Got your thoughts on a loop They don't care like you do Ooh, too good to be true Popstar on the loose Wanna know the way she move Going ghost like 'poof' Popstar on the loose They don't care like you do"- Tinashe - "I'd Rather Be Alone"
Addicted to this one, I love when she gets emotional.- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
These two are classic Tinashe, I love them- Jhené Aiko - 'Westside Whimsy'
Her best album.- Beyoncé f/ Maluma - "CUERPO (TUMBAO)"
The last minute is , should've been a full song- Adam Lambert - 'ADAM'
Thank you for this, I love reading credits.- Tank - 'EXPERIENCE'
I'm here for it, he always delivers on his albums.- Kehlani - 'Kehlani'
Still listening and being wowed by that last minute of Unlearn... So beautiful.- Dawn Richard - 'creole culture'
I love it- Snoh Aalegra Appreciation Thread.
Yesterday:- Snoh Aalegra Appreciation Thread.
Need her back. Been doing a full listen of her discography and the quality is chef's kiss.- What was the most ****** situation, petal in the pavement moment in pop history?
- Destin Conrad - 'Roadrunner'
NERVOUS is a bop!- FLO - 'Therapy at the Club'
"I see you starin' in my reflection Movin' in my direction Take me out of this section, give me sex in peace"- FLO - 'Therapy at the Club'
"I can't be high around you" is incredible. A R&B bop! "Sex in Peace" is also a highlight! "Floating" is also very good. The Prince vibes "Miss u missing me" reminds me of Spanish Guitar by Toni- Dawn Richard - 'creole culture'
Yeessss! I'm excited for this, "enough" sounds great!- Josh Levi - 'HYDRAULIC'
This album, man!! Highlights so far are SAY IT, NAMEONIT.- Josh Levi - "Swerve"
This is amazing! Found about him today.- Adam Lambert - 'ADAM'
Very good album. I love Cloud 9, Rage & Am I Ok. - Dawn Richard - 'creole culture'