Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

If we're being honest with ourselves the real win is no more dashes instead of chart numbers on Wikipedia ikdr

zendaya

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 122.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/official-hip-hop-and-r-and-b-albums-chart/20261002/115/

#1 on the UK R&B albums chart but if we're being honest, Popstar is more than just an R&B album imo but it's nice seeing it's #1 on an actual music chart in a major music market even if it's a sub-genre one.

2 hours ago, ALA said:

it's so cool to see her having a moment rn jonny2 glad I got tickets for the November show, kinda feel people will start bandwagoning and it may be hard to get tickets for the actual tour. Wild.

I'm so happy for her but this is my concern, too… I've been quietly enjoying her tours and cheaper ticket prices for 10+ years now and don't want to see that change katie

the social media hype ain't slowing down and on Spotify she's having a new daily best total after a week. I'm afraid this is only the beginning for the album jonny6 jonny6 jonny6 wtf. someone slap me please

1 hour ago, The Closer said:

I'm so happy for her but this is my concern, too… I've been quietly enjoying her tours and cheaper ticket prices for 10+ years now and don't want to see that change katie

stop the gatekeeping. we want her to be the superstar she was destined to be. we've had her as our little secret for far too long, it's time to share her with the world monkey

20 minutes ago, Nashe said:

stop the gatekeeping. we want her to be the superstar she was destined to be. we've had her as our little secret for far too long, it's time to share her with the world monkey

tbh she needs to announce the tour + get the tickets onsale before she totally breaches containment

i want her to flourish, but let me get my spot secured first -*

I'm so proud of her, seeing all the love is so nice and she really seems to be taking this with such grace and warmth... she really is the one jonny5

also the album is just spectacular and I can't stop replying it, obsessed jonny2

1 hour ago, The Closer said:

I'm so happy for her but this is my concern, too… I've been quietly enjoying her tours and cheaper ticket prices for 10+ years now and don't want to see that change katie

I'm also happy she's finally breaking out into the mainstream with more success now, but I fear it's gonna be a bloodbath trying to get tickets (especially VIP ones) for her next tour once she gets her Espresso moment and possibly be able to tour in arena venues. I was very lucky I managed to get VIP tickets and front barricade GA for her Match My Freak tour relatively easy when tickets went on sale for Australian dates, and VIP ticket prices wasn't that crazy expensive. Not confident that would be the case again once she gets her Sabrina Carpenter moment. dancehall

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

now this is genuinely impressive. jonny3further proof she's actually becoming the centre of the pop culture conversation rn just like how Nasty's lyrics immediately entered the cultural lexicon after it went mega viral. she's taking ittttt clap3

24 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

This deserves to be at least 10x more.

Her discography is so immaculate and needs to be discovered by other stanbases and GP as well. People are missing out.

HOLD UP

I always forget that I have a signature. rip
Arca and Tinashe collabing is the GAG of the century.

-Taylor's new song using my handle
-Tinashe x Arca happening

Let me manifest Arca x Lana next! jonny5

Genuine question: how many independent artists get a top 10 album every year?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.