Same Ol' Mistakes
ATRL+ Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Everything posted by Same Ol' Mistakes
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Not me missing this rumor I'm Italian and I didn't see anyone talking about it until I searched her name and a reliable music newspaper came up anyway it lowkey seems like a guessing because they says Madonna is going to tour in Italy but didn't choose Milan. Hopefully she booked Stadio Olimpico like the Confessions Tour
-
Can Doja bounce back?
She can renounce back with new material that feels like her but fresh. Scarlet was way alienating for the GP (though it had 2 mega smashes) and Vie was so unpersonal imo.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
The way I thought she was about to announce a tour or some festivals after VMAs performance
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I can't even explain how I'm genuinely so happy for her, I thought she was gonna having a 185 debut Billboard 200 album and some decent critical acclaim but near top 10 and with a Pitchfork 9.0 BNM is crazy I legit got goosebumps when I read her last tweet thanking everybody, this is basically getting word of mouth'd and I'm so glad people are finally recognizing Tinashe's talent after years accusing her of being a nobody with no personality. This is for the stans that supported and remained with her even at her "worst" (I still have PTSD for every Joyride thread being created with the supposed release dates and the drama on them). I hope RCA is realizing what talent they have lost, **** them
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
The One Step Away poses in the middle of the performance
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
The fact that Jlo's A.K.A. is outacclaiming this album is so insane
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
This gif
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
We need the Showgirl update of this iconic ATRL gif
- Bass Persuades vs TLOAS: The Encore
- Rita Ora's next album
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I just listened to this and I have to say I'm... whelmed. It seems like they threw a few unreleased songs from last year sessions and they made an album out of it focusing on the most commercial sounding song so far (the title track, which is still the best imo) and making it the album title. There are for sure some cute tracks (REDLIGHTS) but it really seems so out of place.
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
This is so embarassing and spineless
-
Adela has 2 smash hits. What went right?
Talent and success
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
This chart run
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
The audio
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
The US jump omg
-
Slayyyter - "CRANK 2"
What is this date
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
Almost 40k reels on Instagram
-
ADÉLA - 'PRIMA'
Omg I remember this tweet... well she had the last laugh
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
Spotify Artist Charts: 99 (+9). Miley Cyrus
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
Not me finding this three times while doomscrolling on Instagram reels the GP is starting to know this
-
ADÉLA - "Ain't in LA"
We need top 3 tomorrow
-
ADÉLA - 'PRIMA'
Hitachi being lowkey my favourite of the album cuts
-
ADÉLA - 'PRIMA'
Came here to see if ATRLers switched after Friday and they did! Oh Godéla
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
This reminds me when odds skyrocketed for Gaga being at Bad Bunny Superbowl, maybe someone knows something we dont