Mtjjproducer
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Who are the VOCALISTS of Gen Z? Like the singers who can SANG
Everything posted by Mtjjproducer
- Tate McRae dances to Britney Spears in new perfume launch TikTok
-
Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
I think Dawn Aundrea and Aubrey would be better vocally. Aundrea and Dawn were ALWAYS the core of dks sound. They are both the two strongest vocalists. Aubrey is weak vocally and needs stronger vocals to "balance" (really drown) her voice. d woods isn't a strong vocalist. She just is stronger than Aubrey and Shannon. It REALLY shows now with the trio and even more with the duo. I agree about the dancing. That is the main reason I didn't care too much for dk3. Dawn was forced to lip sync dance more because the other two can't sing well. Then with the universe undefeated Aubrey couldn't dance well. Hell even Aundrea was out performing Aubrey dance and vocal wise this last tour. I care more for vocals. I see Dk as a vocal group who can dance. Unlike someone like katseye who are dancers who have 2 that can sing
-
Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
I KNEW when I saw that interview with Aundrea and d-trees Aubrey would start posting dk4. She is so unhinged. Which is ironic because just last year Aubrey said d was her fav Dk member and was shading Dawn and Aundrea is interviews and podcasts that being said I low key wouldn't mind a Aundrea Dawn and Aubrey trio (Shannon ain't coming back). At this point I just like seeing combos of this group I haven't seen before for the fun of it lol. I do think Aundrea and Dawn are liked enough by fans and vocally necessary to Dk that they could keep Aubrey in check. That d-trees and Aundrea couldn't.
-
ADÉLA
Loved her album and superstar. Didn't really like her ep. Interested to see what she comes out with next
- Taylor Swift just banned you from ATRL
-
Sydney Sweeney allegedly being considered to play Britney Spears in biopic
For the love of god just give TikTok girl Kylie and film the damn movie
-
HDD: Taylor #1x13 (155k), Tinashe #15 (27k), Alice In Chains #17 (25k)
good for tinashe. Although I would've thought Aquarius sold more than 20k. Pretend really was the worst choice of a single ever
-
What's worse? 43 with Max Martin or a 37 with Dr.Luke on MC?
Flopping with dr Luke is better. Most of the hate that 143 had was due to dr Luke's name. Max just came off ES and 3 tracks off petal so we know he is capable of better even recently. Taylor just sucks as an artist and as a result his work with her now sucks. Now I fully believe that max shellback and jack had more control on rep, red and 1989 with their productions and now Taylor is trying to take control and ruining their work.
-
TLOAS: The Encore vs. Britney Jean
Tik tik boom is better than every song on ever variation and deluxe version of TLOASG
-
The Blame Game: is it Max Martin's fault?
No mind you max and shellback both produced Eternal Sunshine and petal which were production masterpieces. TAYLOR IS THE PROBLEM Hell I HATE jack but even he did well with Sabrina and Dojas jealous type.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Empty stadium reminds me of Dawn Richard's blackout and redemption albums in the best possible ways.
-
The Life Of A Flopgirl: (Taylor Can't Write) (Special Edition)
Which Honeslty would be acceptable because her lyrics sound ai generated
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
It's not max's fault she's is creatively bankrupt. He did GREAT work out Ariana in ES and it's deluxe also his tracks off petal had great production. Taylor is washed and doesn't care anymore because her fans will buy any slop she puts out
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I finally got it. Thanks
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
The fact that I can't get this or Jae's albums like I wanted to early on my day off because Taylor's ass shut down my fav site and the vpn I bought today wont change Apple Music or YouTube music infuriates me. I hope her both her husband and Patrick Mahone get career ending injuries this season
-
Best song on The Life of a Showgirl? | 1 year later
The ONLY decent song off that album is Elizabeth Taylor and even that would only be a bside off reputation. Thank god max redeemed himself with ES and the deluxe cause. Guess it was just the better artist
-
Ozempic sued for causing permanent vision loss
Not wegovy so Idgaf
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Same. I knew I wouldn't be album to find this and Jae's albums today when that 40 year old teenage announced that "deluxe" version of that god awful "album"
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Im glad they are mad because it means the rest of the album (which because of Taylor swift I can't find) because I HATED that song. Just pure noise and my least liked song from tinashe since flame
-
I'd like to apologize to Kylie Minogue
I only know of Kylie minogue from this site when people were complaining about calling Kylie Jenner solely by her first name. i have heard can't get you out of my head and locomotion but I thought those were two separate one hit wonders. Didn't know they were the same person and that person was big overseas until then
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I can't wait to have her and Jae on repeat this weekend. I love my black popstars
-
Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
I don't believe a single thing that Aubrey says anymore. Its funny how she tried saying Shannon doesn't like Aundrea anymore due to her "alleged drinking problem" but yet Aubrey has been open about doing drugs and pills during Dk reunion and during dumblonde and Shannon did an entire duo with her. She also said she reached out to Dawn but then during that same time she was dissing Dawn on her podcast and said she never wanted to work with her again Aubrey just talks and the fans eat it up every time lol
-
Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
I think Aundrea and Aubrey were on shaky ground during the recording on WTTD but when they went on tour and the group found out Aubrey was dating and sleeping with the group's manager she was done with her. Dawn eluded to it in an interview years ago and Aubrey confirmed it in a podcast. I think once Aundrea found out she was in a relationship with the manager and she was doing broadway and missing shows she was basically done. Honestly I don't blame her for that. Imagine a coworker sleeping with your manager and getting special treatment you would be pissed too.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
Have a feeling rhyme bar with the word car again or write another terrible song about her now husband. that being said hopefully this song will finally kill that terrible Texas song even if it means we gotta suffer by having Taylor do it
-
Is this Britney's best unreleased track?
Im not sure if this is a safe space or not but Britney is the one artist who's unreleased songs I don't actually like. they aren't "bad" but they are all NO WHERE near as good as her actual released songs. I usually love artist unreleased songs but for her I just find them disappointing compared to her actual released songs which are amazing she really chooses her best songs to be released The only other person I can think of is Christina but I can't really say that because she for some reason has so little unreleased music compared to other artist. I only like like 3 of her unreleased songs but she only has like 10