Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

music_cunt

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by music_cunt

  1. The day this falls below DWAS is going to be a bloodbath here.
  2. Imagine a parallel universe where she released NRO as a lead, then HIH as a continuation, announced the pregnancy and the album (with a different name/theme) with the release of Daisies and then released Cry About It Later or Tucked as the single with the album release. Other than that, she really should've stayed with the NRO/HIH visuals for the era and get rid of that atrocious Smile song (or release it as a deluxe song with Small Talk as well, don't think that anyone would care for those two, though). A mini TD era me thinks.
  3. The Art Of Loving (LUX / YSPSFAGSIL / TMMCH / WGIA$)
  4. Nice! It's one of Katy's best. NRO deserves resurgence too.
  5. I'm feeling strong 8/10 on this one. Might even end up in some of my favourite releases this year.
  6. This is surprisingly good. I didn't expect that after the first two songs released. I think both work in the album, tho. I really love the indie vibe of some of the songs! The run from Embarrassingly to Lost Time is really good. Canada Dry is also amazing. And the music video for FF is beautiful. Faves: FF, Le Boy, Canada Dry, Embarrassingly, Love So Big It Hurts
  7. The verses are superb. I love the rock-leaning production. Another great song from her. Really excited for the rest of the album. brand new chanel$ > i think he's got a girl > crank 2
  8. Andrew Garfield and Jonathan Bailey.
  9. Eyes straight forward, I see tunnel vision. Bounce! Speaker so loud, music my religion.
  10. This sounds like such a masterpiece compared to her recent output.
  11. Bloom = In A Dream Something to Give Each Other Blue Neighbourhood I didn't really find myself to go back to STGEO outside of the singles, tbh, but the singles are incredible. Based on the singles from STB so far, I don't know where will be the placement for me, so I'm gonna wait. The lead was atrocious, I found myself bopping to the second single after a few listens but it's nothing that I would actively seek and play.
  12. My favourite from MAYHEM hands down. I really LOVE the chorus melody sooo much. Pop freaking perfection.
  13. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Shake It Off Blank Space Bad Blood Look What You Made Me Do cardigan willow All Too Well (Taylor's Version/10 Minute) Anti-Hero Cruel Summer Is It Over Now? Fortnight The Fate of Ophelia Opalite I Knew It, I Knew You Patient Zero willow and ATW are smash hits in my household, tho Still surprised that Ophelia is so huge. Very mediocre song.
  14. Little legend in the making! But as other users mentioned, Purple deserves to chart as well.
  15. https://x.com/spectre0799/status/2107184046304309313
  16. I'm sooo excited for this one. I'm really curious how is it gonna sound like.
  17. Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd > Chemtrails over the Country Club > Blue Bannisters
  18. My queen being on the right side of history. Love her (not only) for that!
  19. An undeniable classic. Very much deserved! Love the song, love the video. Really deserved to be her 6th number 1 from TD.
  20. Such an amazing song. TD has really great album tracks.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.