Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Rihanna - Droplets era appreciation thread

Featured Replies

Xtina and I love ***** Better but hate American Oxygen. It's so freaking bad.

Gaga and I love FourFive but hate American Oxygen. It's so freaking bad.

I think if she isn't interested in making albums anymore, she could do like this again. Her fans are missing her so much. I know how you feel, Navies 😙😙😙

Everyone waiting on American Oxygen to come out and save the directionless campaign just for it to be a tidal flop was hilarious at the time.

BBHMM is one of the best songs of her career and I don't care what anyone says.

I'm kinda angry because she could have had multiple droplets eras in betwen babies

Those were the days. Instagram snippets of R9 and a messy rollout. Suddenly she came and smashed out of nowhere with ANTI

If she had released BBHMM as a droplet after Anti, that was an easy #1, a classic

Edited by Balthier

American Oxygen is one of the worst song a major Pop girl put out deadbanana2

Breath out Breath in..... laugh

6 hours ago, Stepfon said:

BBHMM is one of the best songs of her career and I don't care what anyone says.

still mad she didn't put these songs in ANTI. I use this track-list.

  1. Consideration (feat. SZA)

  2. James Joint

  3. Kiss It Better

  4. Work (feat. Drake)

  5. Desperado

  6. Woo

  7. American Oxygen

  8. Needed Me

  9. ***** Better Have My Money

  10. Yeah, I Said It

  11. Same Ol' Mistakes

  12. Four Five Seconds (with Kanye West & Paul McCartney)

  13. Never Ending

  14. Love On The Brain

  15. Higher

  16. Close To You

  17. Goodnight Gotham

  18. Pose

  19. Sex With Me

American Oxygen is terrible but BBHMM is one of her best and I like FFS

I still remember the hype for American Oxygen and then nothing.

BBHMM is still one of the best videos of all time.

  • 1 month later...

Kanye did his thing

his last good thing b4 disaster

all 3 10s totally unique etc.

BBHMM almost winning the Rih discography rate was such a kii. Excellent song

FFS is okay and idk wtf was happening with AO. It kinda feels like the result of that period of "woke" in 2015

BBHMM was my shitttttt. Didn't really care for Carbon dioxide. And fiveseconds has to be the worst song I've ever heard. It's straight up terrible.

I adore FourFiveSeconds, the stripped-backness of it clap3

The ranking is:
***** Better Have My Money > FFS > American Oxygen and no one can tell me otherwise. I just know the budget for ANTI all went towards BBHMM skull

the shock i felt in my soul when i found out BBHMM wasn't a number one hit, nevermind a top ten hit deadbanana2

i also like american oxygen but i can see why it's not a huge fave.

45S is still such a cute song but I lowkey wish it was solo

All 10/10 tbh.

I remember when 45S dropped, I was literally on the toilet, so ******* excited for her comeback and she releases a folk/acoustic/guitar song?????????

It grew eventually and it was a smash and much needed direction for her.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.