Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What state would you never live in?

Featured Replies

Idaho, literally no Black people live there and it's giving a statewide sundown town everywhere outside Boise. It's a no from me

Screenshot-20260322-184357-Chrome.jpg

  • Replies 73
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'd live in none of them well Trump is the leader.

I won't even set foot in any of them either.

Any of the ones in "tornado alley". WV, Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma and Nebraska seem particularly bleak

Texas because it leans conservative, there's tornadoes and hurricanes, and they have stupid age verification laws just to watch porn skull Florida is also terrible for somewhat similar reasons, and it's more humid there toofunny3

  • Author
1 minute ago, DivaCup said:

Any of the ones in "tornado alley". WV, Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma and Nebraska seem particularly bleak

I could find many places here but I probably wouldn't stay there for my life.

Oklahoma has Oklahoma City & Tulsa I guess. There's a few towns too but I don't really like living in the middle of nowhererip

I would only live in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Wisconsin.

clack

  • Author
Just now, jakeisphat said:

Wyoming

Basically the same as Idaho for merip

3 minutes ago, Armani. said:

Basically the same as Idaho for merip

Trump got 71.6% of the vote in WY for 2024. gaycat6

I'm from the uncontested best state and I don't wanna go to ANY of the lesser states, I'll pay the California tax idgaf

  • Author
4 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Trump got 71.6% of the vote in WY for 2024. gaycat6

The highest of any state, ironic it's the 1st state that gave women the right to vote rip

Florida for those insects, alligators, giant snakes and crocodiles toofunny3

States that are flat, landlocked, or boring. So the Dakotas, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Nebraska, Kansas, Indiana, New Mexico, Mississippi, Kentucky, Delaware, Connecticut, and Oklahoma.

I need to live by a coast or at the very least a place with lakes. Any coastal state works for me (and Austin, TX).

I think I would do okay with any state tbh because I grew up in Oklahoma so I kinda know how to navigate really conservative states. What I noticed with a lot of very conservative states is that you can easily tell which areas are safe for minorities and which ones aren't, whereas in bluer states the racism/homophobia is a lot more discreet so the bigger problem is microaggressions.

I wouldnʻt want to live in any other state (I live in HI) rip Iʻd sooner move to another country

Edited by 50thStateofMind

  • Author
16 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I think I would do okay with any state tbh because I grew up in Oklahoma so I kinda know how to navigate really conservative states. What I noticed with a lot of very conservative states is that you can easily tell which areas are safe for minorities and which ones aren't, whereas in bluer states the racism/homophobia is a lot more discreet so the bigger problem is microaggressions.

Is the safe area in Wyoming supposed to be Teton County?rip

  • Author
1 hour ago, Saturno said:

I would only live in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Wisconsin.

clack

Surprised Illinois & Maryland isn't here

Living in FL means dealing with constant fuckery, but I'd still choose this melting pot over Denver any day. Denver was 'progressive' and 'civilized,' sure, but it was also incredibly lonely. Being surrounded by a sea of sameness made me realize that I'm just not built for homogeneous populations. I need flavor, even if it comes with a side of Florida chaos. So, I guess according to this list, there's not a lot of places I'd willingly venture out to sistrens I'd love to eventually move to NY, NJ or maybe even go back to Atlanta.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.