Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Chronically Online phrases you can't stand?

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

I hate when someone posts "hope this helps" at the end of whatever fuckery they're trying to post

Which ones do you hate the most?

  • Replies 104
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • EnigmaticAndroid
    EnigmaticAndroid

    Censored versions of "controversial" words- grape/graped, sewerslide, pdfile, unalive, yahtzee. I understand why they formed in the first place, but people increasingly use them in conversations wher

  • Solaria
    Solaria

    Khia asylum its just so ******* overdone at this point

  • thisbirdhasflown
    thisbirdhasflown

    I'm tired of constant therapy-speak. Everything is trauma, gaslighting, narcissism, accountability, "giving grace", taking up space. Oh my god just shut the **** up.

when someone says "hope this helps!" i automatically dock 52 points from what I assume their IQ is.

EDIT: How could I forget the worst one?

"Girlypop"

Edited by SlimyGhoul

  • Popular Post

Censored versions of "controversial" words- grape/graped, sewerslide, pdfile, unalive, yahtzee.

I understand why they formed in the first place, but people increasingly use them in conversations where they're unnecessary and it makes them look 5 years-old. Stop censoring language!

  • Author
Just now, SlowGinFizzzz said:

"Chronically online".

Definitely one of then I agree, but we don't have another term to describe it yet

Homophobic teenage boys commenting some variation of "How many years?" "2 years Dagestan and forget".

I also hate "based".

"I have tism(insert anything) touchtism, axietytism etc." hope this helpsheart

  • Popular Post

"If you're broke just say so" when justifying buying some overpriced garbage influencer product

Besides I can't be broke; I'm a Taylor stan, too many variants I need to purchase

suburban

  • Popular Post

Khia asylum its just so ******* overdone at this point

When white girls specifically use clock it, period, I fear, tea, or any other stan lingo it immediately makes me want to leave the conversation rip

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Censored versions of "controversial" words- grape/graped, sewerslide, pdfile, unalive, yahtzee.

I understand why they formed in the first place, but people increasingly use them in conversations where they're unnecessary and it makes them look 5 years-old. Stop censoring language!

THIS!

And most of the social media websites where they're widely used don't even censor the original terms, it's just mass psychosis! Just like people screaming they're "shadow banned" when they just have low engagement.

"six seven" makes my blood boil, especially when it's grown ass adults that are using it

you're 30. if you're not making kids, at least don't act like a kid

Edited by Jon Snow

9 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Khia asylum its just so ******* overdone at this point

duaavi6.thumb.gif.f7a0adc754cd852a1976f0

sus-suspicious-wendy-williams.gif

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

"Unalive" when it's used on sites that don't even have strict censorship in the first place skull Also whenever a YouTube video censors words; there was this one video where the word "problematic" was bleeped out because apparently YouTube has issues with that word now? deadbanana2

18 minutes ago, glitch said:

Homophobic teenage boys commenting some variation of "How many years?" "2 years Dagestan and forget".

I have never seen either of these anywhere. Guess I'm avoiding the right places

suburban

  • Author
12 minutes ago, bad guy said:

When white girls specifically use clock it, period, I fear, tea, or any other stan lingo it immediately makes me want to leave the conversation rip

This is dying but "THAT PART" always made my blood boil

"Based" Based on what? The fact that your parents didn't love you?

Thanks to this thread, I can consider myself not chronically online. What are those things y'all are describing? rip besides the khias asylum, I don't know a single one.

I still don't understand the 67 thing.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.