Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Armie Hammer debuts new look

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HausOfPunk
    HausOfPunk

    Looks like he's been eating good lately. May his meals RIP.

  • Radical Pessimism
    Radical Pessimism

    I want him to eat me

  • popmusicisdead
    popmusicisdead

    never found him attractive before but now i'm seeing something

I thought that was the stranger things cop guy without a beard rip

  • Popular Post

Looks like he's been eating good lately. May his meals RIP.

  • Popular Post

He really does look like the most racist police officer you could encounter...

  • Popular Post

never found him attractive before but now i'm seeing something

insta002-ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.ac6b

Wow, he is unrecognizable. Without the thread title, I would have no clue who this picture was of michael

16 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

idgi, what am I looking at?

cardi-b-call-her-fat.gif

  • Popular Post

He looks like a Swedish man I'm currently talking to.

ECToSLxU0AAbwUR.jpg

Edited by Princess Aurora

23 minutes ago, Radical Pessimism said:

I want him to eat me

21 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

Looks like he's been eating good lately. May his meals RIP.

17 minutes ago, May said:

Isaiah after eating Ethel Cain:

y'all have no chill i--- lMAOOO

ECToSLxU0AAbwUR.jpg

his tom of finland serveeeee

vore king ! yum

Edited by Pendulum

  • ATRL Moderator

I HATE this trend of guys having just mustaches. PLEASE! Enough! Bring back beards!

uE1Hp0K.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.