Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

istersay

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by istersay

  1. In LA, keeping fit for tour? release that song Camila
  2. OMG so excited, I love it so far, at least we got something to hang on to I think you're right, I think this era will be so good, I'm a happy camper
  3. Her threads on here never change lol
  4. sounds interesting, we'll have to see what makes it on to the album, I just wish she would give us a single for now
  5. are they ever right?
  6. wow she looks amazing
  7. ugh, could never stand him to begin with, this is disgusting, what an vile human
  8. I was so hopeful of this, but time is running out a single at least would give us something to hang on to while waiting for the album
  9. what a mess Ed Sheeran is breaking his silence after Macklemore called him out for kicking him off his tour ... and he says he's not to blame because he didn't make the final call. The singer took to social media Tuesday, writing, "I am appalled by the conflict between Israel and Palestine. The suffering and pain caused on both sides is a human tragedy."
  10. we're doomed
  11. I wonder if there is a longer version also
  12. all this stuff happening, maybe next we'll get some teasers for new music NYLON
  13. We're getting a song with the Tommy Hilfiger Freedom; "I Want To Break Free" - Camila Cabello @CamilaCabelloBR Translated from Portuguese Camila Cabello will do a cover of Queen's "I Want to Break Free" for the campaign with Tommy Hilfiger. "They really let me do what I wanted with the cover, and it was fun to have that creative freedom to think: 'Okay, obviously Freddie Mercury and Queen are irreproducible, so I'm not going to try to do anything like their version. I'm going to do the Camila version.' I tried to follow my intuition and deliver a softer version, almost more introspective, of that song." — Camila Cabello
  14. love this campaign
  15. can' we get the whole song

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.