Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Fav setup accounts on ATRL?

Featured Replies

D.M.F is iconic though. They create obsessed Britney hate threads but it has so much fun, not toxic at all. Of course, no one takes it seriously

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

D.M.F is iconic though. They create obsessed Britney hate threads but it has so much fun, not toxic at all. Of course, no one takes it seriously

Agreed.

I didn't like that user at first but then his thread is so much fun, he seems carefree and doesn't downvotes you. Loving live legend D.M.F, can't believe his career on here is lasting longer than Xtina. clap3

@Erreur2 La Nature


This French Britney Spears fan really thinks his favorite is unbeatable and above living legends like Beyoncé or Lady Gaga lol

33 minutes ago, Gribaumont said:

@Erreur2 La Nature


This French Britney Spears fan really thinks his favorite is unbeatable and above living legends like Beyoncé or Lady Gaga lol

After reading this, I'd like to change my submission to @Gribaumont

DMF is so iconic that they brought him back

that should tell you everything
(ban him again tho)

I thought @GraceRandolph was a liddo, but I'm not sure after all this pools when Gaga was losing

11 minutes ago, LVP said:

I thought @GraceRandolph was a liddo, but I'm not sure after all this pools when Gaga was losing

ZcfCXMe.gif

I still don't know if that Katy Perry stan with the Ariana song as his username is a hater in disguise trying to set her up or not. Incredible performance tbh clap3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.