Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Music videos that pulled your heart string

Featured Replies

What music video you've watched recently that pulled your heart string?

For me has to be The Knocks and Power

While listening to the song and not seeing the music video, I love the positively it brought lyrically. But I recently saw the video and it just made the entire song even more deep. As one of the comments gave the perfect description of the video " This is a very moving evocation of being "old" and looking back at the stages of one's life. And the title can (and probably does) evoke one's "golden years," though I would call them silver at best. The other thing I would say is that the video depicts what every "old" person knows: inside each of us is that child still, as well as that adult in the prime of life."

flamechick3

  • Replies 42
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I was going through a break up and this girl had the nerve to drop this

Ccame out around the same time I was going through something similar

From recent times probably We Can't Be Friends, she had the nerve to drop that video and song when I was getting over someone.

  • ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

the way she’s a transphobic republican now

I mean, it's not new, but it is kinda heartbreaking and relatable rn.

I wish I wouldn't relate to this more than I do.

Edit: this is the song by ATRLer @Achilles. :

Edited by Spicy Pisces

The original version of American Life always makes me tear up. The images of the war footage with children, soldiers, and the civilians then you just think about how the message in the video is still relevant today.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.