Le Grande
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: How many of Taylor Swift's #1 songs are hits?
Everything posted by Le Grande
- Does your fave have a song more famous ww than Taylor's most famous hit?
-
How many of Taylor Swift's #1 songs are hits?
Imagine being the music industry and then you can count her hits outside of Anglo countries on the fingers of one hand if it was blown away by a hand grenade. We said NO to dogshit.
-
How many of Taylor Swift's #1 songs are hits?
SIO, Blank Space (moderate), Anti-Hero, Ophelia outside of Anglosphere. The rest is fan fiction.
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
I didn't and probably won't listen to this, but I can imagine it being the same muted and wattered down synth-pop, isn't it always? Few years ago she was hailed as a mastermind with the same sound, thank **** someone finally woke up from this mass halucination and told it how it is - worse than Britney Jean.
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Out of all things I did never expect for a Taylor album to be out-praised by Britney Jean. Well, sure, hell, why not?
-
Adela reveals she studied Ariana Grande interviews to learn an American accent
I hope that worked out well, seeing as even native English speakers barel understand her 3/4 of times. Edit: oh interviews. Ok, cool.
-
Artists Taylor could learn something from
She could learn from Rihanna how to take a break and never come back.
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Damn, that's really humiliating.
-
New Samsung to be half as fast as iPhone
I mean, whatever you buy, in 2 days when the novelty wears off it will be reduced to "a phone" just like any other. I miss the days when they really were just that.
-
Is this Britney's best unreleased track?
Actually, it's this:
-
Which Madonna album in the 80s is her most important project?
The one that solidified her position as a global force - True Blue. A no brainer.
-
Artists you are turned off by?
Swift, but I always was, it just varies in degrees.
-
What movie from childhood scared you the most?
Friday the 13th 2. Tho it isn't from my childhood, it was the first horror I watched, and I still side eye the forest patch behind my house on evenings.
-
Beyonce's worst song unappreciation thread
This isn't Best Thing I Never Had.
-
Song titles that just annoy you for some reason?
The Way I Are
- Better tempo-shift bop: Bangaranga vs Versailles
-
Thoughts on Without Me by Halsey?
Of its time.
-
Travis Kelce and wife stun with alleged Doja
That's Ratna? With the republican orange tan?
- Xtina's "Hurt" turns 20
- Xtina's "Hurt" turns 20
- JD Vance plastered all over the news, begs for votes, begs for a second chance!
- Are you not entertained? A "deluxe" by Taylor Swift is coming.
-
Weird misheard lyrics
Was asking myself for a long time why is Wrecking Ball being called that since the woman clearly sings "I came in like a rainbow"
-
Perfect Illusion vs Houdini?
Neither is good, but Houdini is the better of the 2.
- Did Avril's "Losing Grip" deserve a Grammy?