Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do we have Therians on ATRL?

? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you one of them?

    • No
      23%
      4
    • Yes
      64%
      11
    • I am but I won't tell you
      11%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are therians?

Therians espouse the spiritual belief of having been an animal in their past life, some even claiming to experience memories or dreams of this life in which they relive behaviors such as hunting or flying, according to the statements of several individual therians.

Upon reincarnation as human beings, they claim that their soul still maintains ties to their animal selves and that these even function as spirit guides in their lives. This is why therians have decided to maintain a link with their past animal identity by wearing animal-like clothing and adopting animal-like behaviors.

are you one of them?

tumblr_p34ztjDht31u6n38po1_250.gif

  • Replies 37
  • Views 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

very weird behavior if you think about it, we don't judge though

6 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Are they gonna force us to respect them?

Yes, permaban for anyone who misgender mis-species them.

rogue2

Good for them. I think I was previously a cat tbh because I'm lazy and a bit of a *****.

Suddenly I'm getting a bunch of them on my fyp

suburban

Make them go away!

We should all embrace instead of shame our inner animal natures. This doesn't necessarily mean we should exactly imitate said animals though.

rogue2

I'm not a conspiracy therian by any means, but those files have made me question things

Thought they were called furries? Why does the terminology change every few years toofunny3 I'm not one but I feel like I was a cat in a previous life gaycat1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.