Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Beyonce teases Telephone part II

Featured Replies

  • Replies 142
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think she's just calling Shakira to remind her to do her taxes.

  • Telephone being "teased" every time either of them are gonna release a new album

  • AccioEmpireBuilder
    AccioEmpireBuilder

    I don't want it. "Last global hit" fallacy or not, Lady Gaga has artistically regressed since 2010, and Beyonce has only gotten more potent in her message. It would end up being a group project where

  • Popular Post

I think she's just calling Shakira to remind her to do her taxes.

  • Author
Just now, IBeMe said:

Only Fans f/ Gaga is coming jonny2

jonny5

Idc what Stans say, this sequel would be amazing. Idk what it would sound like or how it would work but I am sooooo interested in how their current artistic paths would cross. They're really the only major popstars to have evolved since 2010.

Plus it would give Beyoncé another global hit. I believe her last one was telephone in 2010. heart

  • Author
Just now, loveisdead9582 said:

FaceTime is coming!

Literally that would be so iconic

  • Popular Post
8 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

I think she's just calling Shakira to remind her to do her taxes.

"this ain't taxes, ain't no paying" i guess

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Idc what Stans say, this sequel would be amazing. Idk what it would sound like or how it would work but I am sooooo interested in how their current artistic paths would cross. They're really the only major popstars to have evolved since 2010.

Plus it would give Beyoncé another global hit. I believe her last one was telephone in 2010. heart

I would scream if Gaga posts a selfie holding phone rip

She's either trolling, or part 2 is really coming. But she clearly knows what she's doing by holding that damn phone..

Edited by Darkgalord

  • Author
1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

She's either trolling, or part 2 is really coming. But she clearly knows what she's doing by holding that damn phone.

jonny2

The amount of comments on her posts already only after an hour rip

She knows what she is doing

  • Popular Post

Telephone being "teased" every time either of them are gonna release a new album rip

She knows she's sending the beyhive into a frenzy with this but I just think she's referencing Bad Bunny and the Super Bowl!

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Telephone being "teased" every time either of them are gonna release a new album rip

Put her in a lie detector interview right now!

20 minutes ago, Blv25 said:

She knows she's sending the beyhive into a frenzy with this but I just think she's referencing Bad Bunny and the Super Bowl!

she's calling ICE? girl wtf

I wonder how Hive and Liddos will find a way to argue about this

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.