Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I was about to eat at midnight, but then I saw this avi

Manuel-Kornisiuk.thumb.gif.423e95e72754d

and I put the crackers and guacamole down.

thank you

24d47f7a94b44404a972aa2ebe868b93-2.thumb

i just ate some crackers with cream cheese and a coke zero. while listening to adele's oh my god.

i guess i'll get fat for both of us

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

  • Replies 43.8k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Whew the way Florence saved Joanne from being even weaker than it already is jonny4

Not even done re-listening to Joanne and I can already say it'll be top three for me, easily I might add.

5 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

i just ate some crackers with cream cheese and a coke zero. while listening to adele's oh my god.

i guess i'll get fat for both of us

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

Stop being my dupe, I'm having a Coke Zero rn

clack

2 minutes ago, Veckatimest said:

Stop being my dupe, I'm having a Coke Zero rn

clack

you need to join us next time there's a reveal for the tori rate. it's been battle of the dupes in there. i'm starting to fear that @conatus is actually an mi6 agent and he's bugged my computers.

clack

21 minutes ago, 2AM said:

Whew the way Florence saved Joanne from being even weaker than it already is jonny4

Not even done re-listening to Joanne and I can already say it'll be top three for me, easily I might add.

Even back then when I was a hardcore Florence stan I couldn't bring myself to like this song. Talk about unlistenable

rogue2

38 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

i just ate some crackers with cream cheese and a coke zero. while listening to adele's oh my god.

i guess i'll get fat for both of us

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

thank you. please enjoy that cream cheese. i can taste them now.. omg so good. and adele's oh my god? taste upon taste!

I can hear LegendTina's impact on the bridge of Glamorous Life by Lady Godga.

Thoughts on Legend X's continuous impact?? @Xtina23 @D.M.F

1 hour ago, 2AM said:

Whew the way Florence saved Joanne from being even weaker than it already is jonny4

Not even done re-listening to Joanne and I can already say it'll be top three for me, easily I might add.

Florence's backing vocals on Sinner's Prayer jonny4

32 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I can hear LegendTina's impact on the bridge of Glamorous Life by Lady Godga.

Thoughts on Legend X's continuous impact?? @Xtina23 @D.M.F

Gaga = ugly hoe

Xtina = pretty hoe

of course Lady "Nose" Gaga wants to be Xtina SO BAD. Not surprised one bit!

7 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

Gaga = ugly hoe

Xtina = pretty hoe

of course Lady "Nose" Gaga wants to be Xtina SO BAD. Not surprised one bit!

Stop the hate and stream this hymn instead #143

Tity Perry is a serial sexual offender. Lock her up!

14 minutes ago, Veckatimest said:

Stop the hate and stream this hymn instead #143

gurlll I can multi-task! I can stream and hate on gags all night long!

xoxo

I wanna change my name to TyraMail or Yoshi mods do your thing.

url.gif.2c97fe3499e5a581dd5b0a17647229f6

Edited by Tate

2 hours ago, Alessandra said:

dddd... rita ora has dropped a new song... and a new look

She never fails to be sonically stuck in a never ending cycle of hellish 2017'd soft EDM, only suitable for a one time use on some UK dating reality show.

The Witness'd hair and the flats she is wearing in the video are the cherry on top LMAO

Like, I'm pretty sure that at this point her entire career is a money laundering scheme for whichever fat old business man is funding all of it. And lord knows what other services she provides.

bjork-spencewuah.gif

1 hour ago, howboutdat said:

Tity Perry is a serial sexual offender. Lock her up!

The hate campaign isn't working! Time to give it a rest.

3 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

Even back then when I was a hardcore Florence stan I couldn't bring myself to like this song. Talk about unlistenable

rogue2

Oh wow you can't buy good taste!

sabrina

I feel like Meghan Trainor became even more talentless after she lost the weight and now she is just a baby machine.

5 minutes ago, discosean said:

I feel like Meghan Trainor became even more talentless after she lost the weight and now she is just a baby machine.

She has yet to reach the peak of her second album, Thank You.

All of her new stuff sounds the same to me.

The girls love to **** on Meghan but the truth is she is more successful than Kesha or even Charli outside of brat.

And she came with bops worship2

You just have to use her for fun, not serious pop art

Finished Joanne, not as bad as I remember but definitely some real duds.

Highlights are Hey Girl, AYO, and Perfect Illusion. 6/10

So far it is easily her worst album, onto planet Chromatica I go! duca

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.