Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, California said:

Image

she needs to relax omg

ne 01 Skindred - You Got This (13,709) [13,061 physicals, 438 downloads, 210 streaming]

ne 02 Jessie Ware - Superbloom (12,452)

a woman with long black hair is wearing a black turtleneck sweater and a scarf around her neck .

1 minute ago, California said:

let me use VPN and see what Skindred is about

a woman with long black hair is wearing a black turtleneck sweater and a scarf around her neck .

Skindred is a Welsh band that fuses heavy metal with other genres, most notably reggae.

a woman with long black hair is wearing a black turtleneck sweater and a scarf around her neck .

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Skindred is a Welsh band that fuses heavy metal with other genres, most notably reggae.

a woman with long black hair is wearing a black turtleneck sweater and a scarf around her neck .

I mean that sounds better on paper than whatever Jessie Nelson has been farting out her entire career but I just know it's some generic watered down crap

a woman with long black hair is wearing a black turtleneck sweater and a scarf around her neck .

dear Jessica Ware,

you are 43 years old. You have about 40 years left here on Earth before you burn in hell for all of eternity.

The only way, ONLY WAY, you can redeem yourself is if you give your three children up for adoption. yes it is. give your children a chance at life. because right now they are surrounded by a talentless mother. Your life is done. Your soul has left your body a long time ago. it is faintly crying your name in the skies above "Jessica..Jessica.. ". and if you want it to return, I need you to call social services on yourself and have them take it away. then your soul will return. But it doesn't stop there. you need to repent. leave your old life behind and retreat into the Himalayas. become Yasmin Whale. Donate ALL YOUR MONEY to charity. divorce your career and agree to testify against it . Then meditate for the remainder of your life. only then will your horcruxed soul become whole again.

Spotify Global Albums 23/04

I Barely Know Her 8,814,346 (244 days)

Hetero All The Time. Queer, Occasionally 6,720,884 (48 days)

tenor.gif

I used to be the guy who always got picked on in school because the way I dressed or the way I looked. Sometimes the emotional pain was too unbearable so I often thought about suicide or started finding ways to escape reality.

Mainly I started to delve deep into conspiracy theories until I met my boy friend who introduced me to hard drugs like cannabis. So basically become a drug addict for a while and our liove life was a bit like Eminem's "love the way you lie" lol.

After 3 years of this crazy love I found out he was cheating on me.

The pain was almost unbearable.

Even though I wished the torment in my life end, a part of me never gave up because I always kept reminding myself that all hope was not lost and that I could do something useful and proud in my life.

Music has always been a profound inspiration in my life, but when I came across Katy Perry's song, "A part of me" my life changed. It brought back a sense of pride and gave me something to look forward to. So as cheesy as it may sound, Katy Perry's song "a part of me" actually inspired me to sign up for the army and serve my country. Its actually not as bad as you think once you join – not only the pay is more worth it than any other menial job out there, you actually get to do something with your life by joining the army, and at the same time making your friends, family and country proud.

For 20 years I was searching for a meaning in life, went through hell and back and I finally found my place at the army. I am due to serve in Iran next week, so wish me luck. :o)

If anyone hasn't listened to Katy Perry's amazing song, I suggest you listen to it. It will almost certainly change your life, like it for me. Shes probably the best artist out there in our life time.

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I used to be the guy who always got picked on in school because the way I dressed or the way I looked. Sometimes the emotional pain was too unbearable so I often thought about suicide or started finding ways to escape reality.

Mainly I started to delve deep into conspiracy theories until I met my boy friend who introduced me to hard drugs like cannabis. So basically become a drug addict for a while and our liove life was a bit like Eminem's "love the way you lie" lol.

After 3 years of this crazy love I found out he was cheating on me.

The pain was almost unbearable.

Even though I wished the torment in my life end, a part of me never gave up because I always kept reminding myself that all hope was not lost and that I could do something useful and proud in my life.

Music has always been a profound inspiration in my life, but when I came across Katy Perry's song, "A part of me" my life changed. It brought back a sense of pride and gave me something to look forward to. So as cheesy as it may sound, Katy Perry's song "a part of me" actually inspired me to sign up for the army and serve my country. Its actually not as bad as you think once you join – not only the pay is more worth it than any other menial job out there, you actually get to do something with your life by joining the army, and at the same time making your friends, family and country proud.

For 20 years I was searching for a meaning in life, went through hell and back and I finally found my place at the army. I am due to serve in Iran next week, so wish me luck. :o)

If anyone hasn't listened to Katy Perry's amazing song, I suggest you listen to it. It will almost certainly change your life, like it for me. Shes probably the best artist out there in our life time.

Katy Perry is kinda a prophet in the way she heals broken souls and im serious

That Snoozie Wares album keeps getting worse the more you play. I gave it the same exact score as BasementFork's but that album just keeps getting worse and worse as I played it more several more times.

After the third play, my score dipped from 6/10 to 3.5/10.

mulher-l%C3%A1pis-rindo-twittergifs.gif

Sombr sounded a mess at Coachella and he's delulu enough to think he will headline the festival someday. There's something icky about him.

Pure Heroine > Born To Die

Melodrama > Norman ******* Rockwell

Virgin > Ocean Blvd

Solar Power.... yeah nvm chick1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.