Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.8k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, 2AM said:

Top five on Born This Way and could've easily been the second or third single. worship2

One of her best clap3

The fact that it wasn't a hit is an indictment on humanity.

tumblr_lk2tp8BJew1qdgu0s.gif

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

The fact that it wasn't a hit is an indictment on humanity.

tumblr_lk2tp8BJew1qdgu0s.gif

In hindsight it was a minor hit, but just that.

After all it was the fifth(?) single off the album

12 minutes ago, 2AM said:

I have to listen to JoPANNED next and I'm not ready weeps

Sinner's Prayer is a highlight and you will like it!

khalyan2

If you ask me what happiness is

When this life is done

Baby when this love is gone

If you ask me what happiness is

Your smile under sun

But I'm always on the run

tumblr_lk2tp8BJew1qdgu0s.gif

So far my GodGa ratings haven't changed:

ARTPOP > Born This Way > The Fame Monster > The Fame

All solid projects though, especially her work from 2011-2013.

Joanne will probably still be last but I'll give it a go again.

Not sure how Mayhem will fall this time around but I imagine somewhere in the middle of her discography.

Diamond Heart isn't a terrible opener but her whole faux accent throughout this album/era is nearly insufferable. rip

19 minutes ago, 2AM said:

ARTPOP > Born This Way > The Fame Monster > The Fame.

2AM is in their redemption era clap I no longer believe any of the allegations

ihygE0c.thumb.png.1a0b68233ca7104b7d00ab

GOOD THING I KNOW WHADD I'M WOOORTH

WAAANT A GOOD THEENG PUT THE MONEY DOWN FYRSTTTTT

AYO still sounds good, I remember why it was always top three on Joanne for me. She's actually believable here.

4 minutes ago, 2AM said:

AYO still sounds good, I remember why it was always top three on Joanne for me. She's actually believable here.

AYO is her worst song of all time.

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

AYO is her worst song of all time.

Grigio Girls sweetie

48 minutes ago, 2AM said:

So far my GodGa ratings haven't changed:

ARTPOP > Born This Way > The Fame Monster > The Fame

All solid projects though, especially her work from 2011-2013.

Joanne will probably still be last but I'll give it a go again.

Not sure how Mayhem will fall this time around but I imagine somewhere in the middle of her discography.

This is pretty much my exact ranking too clap3lemme listen to Smile for the first time in full since 2020 now

4 minutes ago, Veckatimest said:

Grigio Girls sweetie

That was a sentimental bonus track.

29 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

GOOD THING I KNOW WHADD I'M WOOORTH

WAAANT A GOOD THEENG PUT THE MONEY DOWN FYRSTTTTT

Diamond Certificate is such a STELLAR opening jonny5

16 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

AYO is her worst song of all time.

Several filler on The Fame is worse but I don't disagree it's on the weaker side of her music I'm just saying it's stronger in terms of Joanne tracks

13 minutes ago, Veckatimest said:

This is pretty much my exact ranking too clap3lemme listen to Smile for the first time in full since 2020 now

Smile is obviously her best album of the decade so far, we'll see how KP7 fairs but I'm certain 143 will remain her worst album.

Edited by 2AM

1 minute ago, 2AM said:

Smile is obviously her best album of the decade so far, we'll see how KP7 fairs but I'm certain 143 will remain her worst album.

I remember enjoying most of the tracks on it (especially the title track,) and Witness was decent too. Her only true miss was 143

My ranking from memory;

Prism

OOTB

TD

Smile

Witness

143

I was about to eat at midnight, but then I saw this avi

Manuel-Kornisiuk.thumb.gif.423e95e72754d

and I put the crackers and guacamole down.

thank you

24d47f7a94b44404a972aa2ebe868b93-2.thumb

7 minutes ago, Veckatimest said:

I remember enjoying most of the tracks on it (especially the title track,) and Witness was decent too. Her only true miss was 143

My ranking from memory;

Prism

OOTB

TD

Smile

Witness

143

Not a bad ranking at all.

Smile's strength lies in a lot of its album tracks, which is a different pace for Katy as previously all her best material was the singles.

Witness was her first misunderstood album but it was definitely a strong record.

Because she didn't smash like her previous three eras she was judged extremely harshly, even though almost ten years later Witness is far from a flop. An underperformance considering how big Prism was? Maybe, but the industry changed rapidly around 2015.

1 minute ago, 2AM said:

Not a bad ranking at all.

Smile's strength lies in a lot of its album tracks, which is a different pace for Katy as previously all her best material was the singles.

Witness was her first misunderstood album but it was definitely a strong record.

Because she didn't smash like her previous three eras she was judged extremely harshly, even though almost ten years later Witness is far from a flop. An underperformance considering how big Prism was? Maybe, but the industry changed rapidly around 2015.

She was gonna underperform with Witness no matter what given how the climate changed from 2013-2017, the reception was pretty divorced from the content of the album. It was genuinely well produced and easily her most sonically ambitious record, just has a few clunkers and overused toplines for my taste; Roulette and Tsunami are arguably top 10 tracks in her discog tho

1 minute ago, Veckatimest said:

She was gonna underperform with Witness no matter what given how the climate changed from 2013-2017, the reception was pretty divorced from the content of the album. It was genuinely well produced and easily her most sonically ambitious record, just has a few clunkers and overused toplines for my taste; Roulette and Tsunami are arguably top 10 tracks in her discog tho

Ahh yess we love someone who kinda gets what she was going for with Witness! weeps heart

But you make a great point, and by Witness she had been chugging out monster global hits for nearly ten years. She was gonna fumble any way, I just think she could've landed a little softer with slight changes but again hindsight is 20/20.

Roulette is the Legendary Lovers, robbed of a huge hit right there. The day it goes viral on TikTok and Witness finally gets her flowers will be a GREAT day sabrina

Dancin' In Circles has given me a slight epiphany that it was around the Joanne era she got really good at layering/producing her vocals. She was good before but she uses so many textures sonically here and all the background vocals and music in DiC makes it obvious.

Right into Perfect Illusion, which I hated for years. Not in a OGH way but genuinely did not get it, and I'm not sure I even get it now, but it has grown on me. The bridge, the raw vocal, key change, etc are all top notch stuff, even if it's not necessarily my cup of tea. clap3

So far Joanne hasn't been as bad as I remember. Certainly far far from her core sound but she occasionally succeeds in her quest to win over America's heartland.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.