Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, California said:

have we found out who exactly is on this disc yet

Image

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

She wants to be Kylie so bad

chocolate.gif

  • Replies 43.6k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

50 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I'm slowly but surely falling for PINKEYE propaganda I fear

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

Welcome to the winning team babes

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

22 hours ago, 2AM said:

Smile had so many bops, and we are lucky enough to get visuals for most of them as well. worship2

A song came on last night I was like 'this is a good pop song I can't remember this being on Prism' and it was champagne problems. Fadty was ahead of her time with this nacho reheat thing but everyone lashed her and said she didn't evolve ☠️

1 hour ago, Nico Robin said:

I'm slowly but surely falling for PINKEYE propaganda I fear

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

During their worst era? You might be the first person to say this

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

I can admit that Gnarly was a fun bop in a so-bad-it's-good kind of way, but the rest of their stuff is just disposble TikTok slop.

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

41 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

A song came on last night I was like 'this is a good pop song I can't remember this being on Prism' and it was champagne problems. Fadty was ahead of her time with this nacho reheat thing but everyone lashed her and said she didn't evolve ☠️

Time, the ultimate truth teller. worship2

2 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

I'm slowly but surely falling for PINKEYE propaganda I fear

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6vjkjDeD6rmT8IFJ8OAZ

Spotify | 'Toy With Me' by Meghan Trainor debuts with 875k

1200x630bb.jpg

These acclaimed indie singer/songwriters like Angle OLsen, Julia Holter, Cate Le Bon are literally so boreng... zzz

gays pretend to stan i swear

Edited by Escape

just heard Glamorous Life by RatGa and it's giving Happy Mistake but better… Oh GodGa

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

just heard Glamorous Life by RatGa and it's giving Happy Mistake but better… Oh GodGa

I haven't heard it, so far just RUNWAY and it's mid so…

Just now, 2AM said:

I haven't heard it, so far just RUNWAY and it's mid so…

its giving ADULT CONTEMPORARYGA clap3

Exactly what the GEE PEE wants from Stefani

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.