Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Graves said:

Tate McRae: 10 Juno Awards

Florence Welch: 0 Juno Awards

Why?

rogue2

Oh, I know you've googled for at least 10 minutes to find this, bless your heart babe

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Graves said:

Tate McRae: 10 Juno Awards

Florence Welch: 0 Juno Awards

Why?

rogue2

Florence only had a little acclaim but her last album got a similar pitchfork score to SCTW rip no acclaim, no success, no beauty.. She is so over rip

4 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Oh, I know you've googled for at least 10 minutes to find this, bless your heart babe

rogue2

Ending Abhorrence is a full-time job.

And I've just clocked in.

rogue2

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the concept of a Katy stan caring about acclaim

rogue2

Where did I say that I do ? rip

42 minutes ago, Buzzcutseason said:

anyway I don't stan Tate but she has some bops, also I have nothing against FATM lmaoo this was fun ahh

Not you breaking the character under pressure

i take a goddamn short nap and this whole place becomes an all-out Whorence lashfest. some of you weren't beat up enough as children

ezgif-3f9090d4d0be1c9b.gif

@RideOrDie not the Xcats thinking ur a watch it burn stan 😭😭

Is Legendary Groomers at 1m streams per day yet cuz I was told it is Judas/Bloody Mary level of viral according to KKKats

rogue2

24 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Is Legendary Groomers at 1m streams per day yet cuz I was told it is Judas/Bloody Mary level of viral according to KKKats

rogue2

Sadly the "viral hit song" isn't near 1M yet, but the assault accusations generated millions of audience impressions worldwide!

ryan4

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

@RideOrDie not the Xcats thinking ur a watch it burn stan 😭😭

they a bit slow...

IMG-2430.gif

Sabrina vs. Olivia is starting to get insufferable… like what are they arguing over?!

Katy releasing a director cut for MV that was released in like more than a decade.

such a washed up has been.

13 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Katy releasing a director cut for MV that was released in like more than a decade.

such a washed up has been.

It's having a major resurgence across all streaming platforms, why not capitalize on it a little? lol

I stg the reach to hate on any and everything Katy does is reaching insane levels. biblio

Stevie Nicks, aka one of the most legendary female musicians in history, supporting Godty? But I thought everyone hated Katy? What happened!

4 hours ago, Pop said:

Ella Fitzgerald

Billie Holiday

Sarah Vaughan

Louis Armstrong

Frank Sinatra

Lady Gaga

The "Greats" of jazz!

gaga is a better jazz vocalist than louis armstrong

ollie-london-ollie-london-its-trew.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.