Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

@Florence Belch you just let several people say Tate McRae's shitty wet farts are better than anything on Everybody Scream, dude babe bro sis what's going on why are you letting people tread on your fave like this?!

Ella Fitzgerald

Billie Holiday

Sarah Vaughan

Louis Armstrong

Frank Sinatra

Lady Gaga

The "Greats" of jazz!

Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan mention in SYG and it's not from me but at what cost

oprah-cheer.png

1 minute ago, Pop said:

Ella Fitzgerald

Billie Holiday

Sarah Vaughan

Louis Armstrong

Frank Sinatra

Lady Gaga

The "Greats" of jazz!

I do think Britney Spears entering the jazz arena would be highly problematic for Lady Gaga because she would quickly overtake the genre.

4 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

dude babe bro sis

Now, what in the genderfluid identity is this, I love you bibliahh

Never entertain the circus when it's in town babe, you just let them paint themselves as the joke and laugh about it, I choose to believe it's never that serious

rogue2

She looks like a tired dog.

Sounds like a dying cat.

Performs on some small fairground stage wearing off-the-rack Zara.

Yeah, Katy Perry is really really over.

7 minutes ago, conatus said:

Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan mention in SYG and it's not from me but at what cost

oprah-cheer.png

but no Nina... let me downvote.

oprah-cheer.png

1 hour ago, Buzzcutseason said:

the way this song sounds fresher than her new release

rip

Of course, its from her best alboom

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Now, what in the genderfluid identity is this, I love you bibliahh

Never entertain the circus when it's in town babe, you just let them paint themselves as the joke and laugh about it, I choose to believe it's never that serious

rogue2

I want to use bro and dude but I don't want to stand out and have people thinking I'm trying to act masc even though I'm a sissy.

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

If you don't fight back against the clown menace they're just going to overpower you and force you to become a clown as well... and we don't want people thinking we listen to Tate Shitty **** McRae now do we?

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

6 minutes ago, Pop said:

She looks like a tired dog.

Sounds like a dying cat.

Performs on some small fairground stage wearing off-the-rack Zara.

Yeah, Katy Perry is really really over.

Why are you old people so grumpy and bitter all the time ?

Objectively and realistically, Gag retroactively invented Tony Bennett as a #collab partner

The Jazz Standards did not exist before 2014 and anyone saying otherwise is lying to you

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

I want to use bro and dude but I don't want to stand out and have people thinking I'm trying to act masc even though I'm a sissy.

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

If you don't fight back against the clown menace they're just going to overpower you and force you to become a clown as well... and we don't want people thinking we listen to Tate Shitty **** McRae now do we?

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

Don't know why, but I always pictured you as a bear who loves to take a cold bath in the lake after a sauna

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

Well, it's them listening to RedsTate after all babe, we can't force them to listen to and appreciate goat excellence like Flatulence

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

Don't know why, but I always pictured you as a bear who loves to take a cold bath in the lake after a sauna

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

Well, it's them listening to RedsTate after all babe, we can't force them to listen to and appreciate goat excellence like Flatulence

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

If I had a cabin with a sauna next to a lake I'd be wasting much less time among you motherfuckers that's for sure.

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

We should force them to have common sense, at least.

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

Great, as if one user nobodysgirl.thumb.gif.8daa96274776e70b7e downvoting anything negative towards RedsTate wasn't already enough, we now have another

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

If I had a cabin with a sauna next to a lake I'd be wasting much less time among you motherfuckers that's for sure.

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

We should force them to have common sense, at least.

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

I mean, you have them posting about Spotify streams about miss Perry, did you really expect them to have common sense in the first place

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

Just now, B-Luke said:

Bloat McFart stan with a Borde song title as username. Pick a struggle

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

ntm on Ella with that Cowboy Kushner avi

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.