Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, conatus said:

I knew the Little Monster was still down in you somewhere

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

A little bit of him still probably is in there

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

ATRL Official Chart - 2nd Edition Out, Taylor Swift vs. ADÉLA for #1!

it's two different internets

kinda crazy how Floranch didn't drop that Machine from her name and still ended up having the same fate as MARINA

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Sometimes I feel a bit guilty when we turn this thread into Randomer Thoughts

but then I remember that in normal mode this place is just endless posts about Katy Perry and Xtina

nusretpizza.thumb.gif.405302995e28323243

Just now, California said:

kinda crazy how Floranch didn't drop that Machine from her name and still ended up having the same fate as MARINA

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Don't test me hoe, or you're gonna see some leaks (and not from @Album Leak)

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Just now, Graves said:

Sometimes I feel a bit guilty when we turn this thread into Randomer Thoughts

but then I remember that in normal mode this place is just endless posts about Katy Perry and Xtina

nusretpizza.thumb.gif.405302995e28323243

It's a nice change of pace from someone doing the Verified Fighter Witch Trials and someone else telling us how Daisies is doing on Amazon Music in Suriname. I always enjoy it while it lasts.

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Don't test me hoe, or you're gonna see some leaks (and not from @Album Leak)

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

I'm probably the only one here willing to defend High ass Hoe so keep it

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Speaking of Xtina, can we dox Ace if he don't release those rate results. I did not listen to an entire P!nk album just to have my face be played in like this

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Just now, California said:

I'm probably the only one here willing to defend High ass Hoe so keep it

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

You've never met our sis Album in the Florence rate, she was FIGHTING for it

What's your fave track from it

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Just now, Florence Belch said:

You've never met our sis Album in the Florence rate, she was FIGHTING for it

oh I don't like it anymore

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

13 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

The time she ended Tate Maga

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Since when her competition is Tate? 💀

pikachoo

8 minutes ago, Graves said:

Sometimes I feel a bit guilty when we turn this thread into Randomer Thoughts

but then I remember that in normal mode this place is just endless posts about Katy Perry and Xtina

nusretpizza.thumb.gif.405302995e28323243

Madonna old

Gaga fad

Taylor nazi

Katy Perry successful in iTunes Papua New Guinea

Everybody is secretly a Xtina stan

5mcr3tdnm3oh1.gif

2 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

This secret Xtina stan

Mind you she should've been promoting Pretend

Just now, Kabrona said:

Florence should work with Jack in the next album, I think they would have great chemistry together

I'm so tempted to downvote you right now, and you know it's BAD when that happens

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I'm so tempted to downvote you right now, and you know it's BAD when that happens

Don't be a *****, downvote me puttana

kukai

Edited by Kabrona

Just now, Kabrona said:

Don't be a *****, downvote me puttana

kukai

Not the drag in my mothertongue, oh you really wanna FIGHT!

Bring it on, ZOCCOLA!

kukai

18 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

What I would give to see her record music with Emile once again, they were a match made in heaven

tenor.gif

Abhorrence Spotify links bringing the conversation to a screeching (no pun intended) halt, likely thing for them to do

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.