Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Buzzcutseason

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Buzzcutseason

  1. Whenever I start watching a new show I prefer watching it on my mac or even my phone, idk it feels like I can focus on things more easily or something, I use the tv for watching the news mostly, is anyone else like this?
  2. Buzzcutseason replied to Rian's topic in Base
    I wanna get into CRJ new album but its ******* 24 songs? I'm not sure if she's worth it tbh
  3. Buzzcutseason replied to Rian's topic in Base
    I can't believe this song is real
  4. Buzzcutseason replied to Rian's topic in Base
    syg cleanse
  5. Buzzcutseason replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Adele ender
  6. well 143 is a dance album then it doesn't count too
  7. Buzzcutseason replied to Rian's topic in Base
    now imagine if this was her lead single
  8. even you forgot Harlequin says it all
  9. yeah my mistake sorry 143 3rd day was 3,7M still
  10. no Gaga is our forever mate, Miley just got on the boat too
  11. yeah sorry I edited the op
  12. it is safe to me now thank you miley
  13. 143 sounds extra fresh today!
  14. Okay but thats just your opinion
  15. not me bopping to if I could I would then the lyrics hit me
  16. I know her slower songs are underrated but if I could I would and the bad one on this album are cute
  17. DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE, NOT GOOD ON MY OWN
  18. Oh Tove I shouldn't have doubted you
  19. How is it doing this bad, its literally insane
  20. well at least both Katy and Miley are actual musicians and actively release music today, maybe you should stay out of this discussion

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.