Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Tate McRae has no relation to music. If I see another mention of her within this topic, dire consequences will follow

Screenshot-20260419-161527-Face-App.thum

She is literally a better artist than your fave..but ok

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Graves said:

Unless he gets curious and clicks "Show Ignored Content", I believe I will be safe.

rogue2

I believe he has half of the Gar's base on ignore for undeservingly bashing Harlequin, and I would have done the same tbh

rogue2

Just now, Buzzcutseason said:

She is literally a better artist than your fave..but ok

Tate better than Florence, I-bibliahh bibliahh

Oh ATRL, never fail to make me cackle

rogue2

imagine stanning Tity McRaid. that's like stanning your local crackwhøre

IMG_1800.gif

Objectively and realistically, nobody knew what jazz was before Gaga brought it back to life.

Cheek To Cheek was a pivotal moment in the struggling genre's history of existence.

5 minutes ago, Pop said:

Objectively and realistically, nobody knew what jazz was before Gaga brought it back to life.

I guess it's time to brush up my signature

Tate McRae should pay tribute to Annita when she receives the Streetcorner™ Lifetime Achievement Award for her contributions to the art of prostitution

IMG_1800.gif

5 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

imagine stanning Tity McRaid. that's like stanning your local crackwhøre

IMG_1800.gif

local crack whøres sweeties

Tate McRae has no relation to talent. If I see another mention of her within this topic, dire consequences will follow

leave Nose alone. Swifties once unironically tried to claim False God was a Jazz song

IMG_1800.gif

This page is pure comedy gold, almost on pair with the notorious Taydolf nicknames page from the last SYG

rogue2

Might **** around and defect to Tate stanning, just to join in on the Florence whackings.

rogue2

Just now, Eeveelution said:

This kind of outsold anything on Florence's last album

paragwontbms-zach-campbell-sing-baby.gif

& revolving door too, eek! she has her moments

paragwontbms-zach-campbell-sing-baby.gif

yesterday we whacked Dido, today Florence. all this when we could be whacking Jessie Warts even more

IMG_1800.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.