Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Escape said:

Brenton-Thwaites.gif

when the best Tekken song doesn't even come from a Tekken game

mozumoro-pinkpantheress.gif

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

when the best Tekken song doesn't even come from a Tekken game

mozumoro-pinkpantheress.gif

This is pretty good but idk if it comes close to

mozumoro-pinkpantheress.gif

Just now, California said:

when Escape had a Madonna avi/twigs avi

no one supported my twigs avi

legit biggest flop avi i ever had

Edited by Escape

Just now, Escape said:

no one supported my twigs avi

legit biggest flop avi i ever had

and who is supporting these men exactly

when California had a she-who-will-not-be-named avi

1 minute ago, Escape said:

Dwain Leland? WAP

I didn't know that was his government name

latest?cb=20230415230157

Just now, conatus said:

I didn't know that was his government name

latest?cb=20230415230157

oh, not who i had in mind!

Edited by Escape

1 hour ago, Angelshark said:

I didn't report you dies I reported that user who said I should be stripped of my rights

No I mean in general heart Snitching is a very taboo thing in my culture

20 minutes ago, Escape said:

no one supported my twigs avi

legit biggest flop avi i ever had

how does one support an avi

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.