Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

No shade to Olivia, but Drop Madead is like all the worst things of this Variantlor bland-pop era combined.

Dull vocals that are seemingly 'raw' but still over processed to hell, nondescript inoffensive corpo-indie-pop production, lyrics that read like a diary of a 15yo trying to be artsy, no sense of rhythm or candence etc

Who tf will look back at this in 15-20 years and be nostalgic about this?

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

27 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The way Madonna, Britney, Xtina, and Janet gays have an obsession with calling Gaga fans old. skull

25642.gif

It's fine, infamous kids act and LoveGame chanteuse Lady Gaga apparently made fans when they were at the crib.

It's just that notoriously unstable Gaga fans insist on using ageism as an insult without having the least bit of self awareness. Much like now.

50 minutes ago, Komet said:

No shade to Olivia, but Drop Madead is like all the worst things of this Variantlor bland-pop era combined.

Dull vocals that are seemingly 'raw' but still over processed to hell, nondescript inoffensive corpo-indie-pop production, lyrics that read like a diary of a 15yo trying to be artsy, no sense of rhythm or candence etc

Who tf will look back at this in 15-20 years and be nostalgic about this?

Ntm on miss HOLYVIA I'm sure ...So Inlove will deliver.

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Ntm on miss HOLYVIA I'm sure ...So Inlove will deliver.

i don't totally hate drop dead swiftie, but it is missing that "jet nesay quack"™ her other lead singles had.

i hope that you look pretty fat for a girl on ozempic has more interesting material

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

not me getting a Mr. S notice on a month old post. oh KPS come get your atrl baddies chain

duaneduaneduaneduamesicksicksick-nevaeh.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

9 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

I wish more current artists would release city-pop songs. I've tried to get into older Japanese artists from the 70s/80s but their voices always ruin the vibe of the song. Why do they always sound so strained? rip

The Japanese GP had (and still has) a thing for shrill girly voices

I like her

Some of SYG regulars bitching in HQ about their reports. Y'all a bunch of soft lil ******* ain't ya

Zrzutekranu2026-04-04115954.thumb.png.15

15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

not me getting a Mr. S notice on a month old post. oh KPS come get your atrl baddies chain

duaneduaneduaneduamesicksicksick-nevaeh.

You always in top contributors even though you always post some stupid kumbaya bullshit and stanning khias. Something doesn't add up!

IMG_1800.gif

9 minutes ago, howboutdat said:

You always in top contributors even though you always post some stupid kumbaya bullshit and stanning khias. Something doesn't add up!

IMG_1800.gif

atrl industry plant tingz

rogue2

Drop Dead is somewhat boring but it's cute.

The best material will be on the album this time I fear. duca

the way my tl is full of kats talking about the EP. notice how I keep giving the kats food to eat

duaneduaneduaneduamesicksicksick-nevaeh.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

Calling all my Little Booty *******! We back in style, ladiessss

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

1 hour ago, Komet said:

No shade to Olivia, but Drop Madead is like all the worst things of this Variantlor bland-pop era combined.

Dull vocals that are seemingly 'raw' but still over processed to hell, nondescript inoffensive corpo-indie-pop production, lyrics that read like a diary of a 15yo trying to be artsy, no sense of rhythm or candence etc

Who tf will look back at this in 15-20 years and be nostalgic about this?

I feel like the era of Taylor Swift style pop is over.

We live in a time where AI can generate generic pop songs like these in a few seconds, so people are turning to music that feels more original and different sounding.

1 minute ago, 2AM said:

Katy confirming Watch it Burn is coming this year, mother we are READY jonny6

not only this year.

BEFORE SUMMER xtinass

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

not only this year.

BEFORE SUMMER xtinass

I know and I'm not ready jonny2

That means we'll have a brand new album by the time we hit the holiday season this year.

Finally seems like Capitol is learning how to play the game in 2026

I need Kylie to finally do a Greatest Hits album+ tour.

It would be so successful for her, and she can even tack on two or three new songs to with the lead giving Europop Queen vibes duca

1 hour ago, howboutdat said:

Some of SYG regulars bitching in HQ about their reports. Y'all a bunch of soft lil ******* ain't ya

IZrzutekranu2026-04-04115954.thumb.png.15

I didn't report you dies I reported that user who said I should be stripped of my rights

Objectively and realistically, nobody knew what jazz was before Gaga brought it back to life.

The way this is most likely a serious claim. toofunny3

Edited by Escape

4 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

I didn't report you dies I reported that user who said I should be stripped of my rights

they shoulda stopped at stripped

xtinass

Just now, flower moon said:

they shoulda stopped at stripped

xtinass

To be fair they started with "you're a ******* idiot" and that does make me hot sometimes

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

The way Madonna, Britney, Xtina, and Janet gays have an obsession with calling Gaga fans old. skull

25642.gif

Girl what? if anything it's Lady Gaga fans calling anyone who stans an act that debuted before the year 2008 old, boomer, pushing 50 etc skull

Edited by Escape

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.