Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Has anybody attended the new Florence tour?

I'm not going to be able to go this time but the few photos I've seen look AMAZING. worship

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, 2AM said:

It's having a major resurgence across all streaming platforms, why not capitalize on it a little? lol

I stg the reach to hate on any and everything Katy does is reaching insane levels. biblio

lets be real, she is releasing it to divert the attention on SA-allegation, she is so pathethic anyway

plus the mv was leaked 10 years back

Not to bring her up in here for the first time in weeks but why does Luann look so much like Myldrèd here

xfq96o.png

1 minute ago, California said:

Weyes Blood Clot is returning soon. Disable your autoplay as soon as possible

a woman sitting at a table with a glass of water and a man standing behind her

i swear her ass managed to unblock herself from my Spotify last year. imagine my shock and bewilderment when that Andromeda song started playing after streaming Sufjan Stevens. i should sue Spotify

this-is-a-case-for-the-fbi.gif

2 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

lets be real, she is releasing it to divert the attention on SA-allegation, she is so pathethic anyway

plus the mv was leaked 10 years back

Girl this isn't what's happening in real life laugh

but you know that

We love a streaming queen clap3

Over 15M streams daily when she's apparently over and the hate train is currently in full force eek

since we're posting chops only on this page apparently

xfq96o.png

Just now, Veckatimest said:

xfq96o.png

Her best song but we've unfortunately reached our Myldrèd Spotify links quota for the day

3 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

The way this is an official single cover hoetenks

alanis-morissette-in-praise-of-the-vulne

It looks like she died and they edited her into some clouds

RIP Alanis dies

8 minutes ago, conatus said:

Her best song but we've unfortunately reached our Myldrèd Spotify links quota for the day

4gJB9un.gif

1 hour ago, conatus said:

Not to bring her

People started to talk about Katy Perry again. We need Marlene Farmer to save us.

4gJB9un.gif

1 minute ago, Kabrona said:

Her covers are always so horrible rip

Appropriate for the music

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky

And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

I've lived my entire life in my hometown. I just came back from a solo trip to the west coast (Vancouver) and realized how much I've never taken a chance in life and see where it leads me.

tears-498-x-278-gif-mq4usakymayv3vlj.gif

1 hour ago, conatus said:

I only have myself to blame for that one huh

caroIinepolachek.thumb.gif.baecdcf61ea32

Girl the way I genuinely thought Myldred was a nickname for Miley... Had no idea wtf you were talking about.

xfq96o.png

Just now, Rascal said:

Something something ended the French lady

this chop didn't end anyone you could've picked much better songs from that album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.