Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, conatus said:

She was so happy to be the American Céline Dion

paragwontbms-zach-campbell-sing-baby.gif

Why are all her cover arts so bad rip

Katy Perry fans coming for Dido?

You stan a disgraced loser who only pops up in the public eye every 5-6 months for a ritualistic humiliation session where the entire GP teams up to whack her like a piñata.

Her only legacy is one of embarrassment, clownery, humiliation. And sexual assault.

Katy Perry will never be famous again.

1 minute ago, Graves said:

Why are all her cover arts so bad rip

ab67616d0000b273a0831a17ce098585d63af086

Her sold at an Irish supermarket counter serve

Just now, conatus said:

ab67616d0000b273a0831a17ce098585d63af086

Her sold at an Irish supermarket counter serve

the fact that this is from 2021 makes it the most offensive one

paragwontbms-zach-campbell-sing-baby.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

ab67616d0000b273a0831a17ce098585d63af086

Her sold at an Irish supermarket counter serve

"Tori, what do you want to do for the cover of the Christmas record?"

"Hm, how about I'm just ominously floating in the sky? And also I've been dead for a few days."

midwintergraces-720x480.jpg

I actually love and live for Tori's cover arts, The Beekeeper is one of my favourites ever too

But then again my taste is random asf, so don't mind me

rogue2

Just now, FailSafe said:

Lady Gaga single-handedly brought credibility in the Jazz Genre.

rogue2

Let me report you for this disgusting take

rogue2

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Lady Gaga single-handedly brought credibility in the Jazz Genre.

rogue2

IMG-6718.jpg

Dido has no relation to SYG. If I see another mention of her within this topic, dire consequences will follow.

rogue2

Tate McRae has no relation to music. If I see another mention of her within this topic, dire consequences will follow

Screenshot-20260419-161527-Face-App.thum

I just know @Album Leak is reading this page and punching the wall while wishing you all unspeakable things

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I just know @Album Leak is reading this page and punching the wall while wishing you all unspeakable things

rogue2

Unless he gets curious and clicks "Show Ignored Content", I believe I will be safe.

rogue2

the concept of someone's connection to jazz music beginning and ending with Hag's cover albums

paragwontbms-zach-campbell-sing-baby.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.