Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

Venus Fly

I just realized I can make this about MARINA somehow and we can dedicate an entire page of draggings

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, California said:

I just realized I can make this about MARINA somehow and we can dedicate an entire page of draggings

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

MariN/A draggings in 2026

Just now, Kabrona said:

Marina starting to make sheet music after eliminating "& the diamonds"

That's when?

1 minute ago, California said:

I just realized I can make this about MARINA somehow and we can dedicate an entire page of draggings

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

But Venus Fly Crap is one of her greatest songs

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Tried listening to the Adúllard album on my flight the other day and had to turn it off after 4 songs and switch to Popstar. Genuinely unlistenable garbage.

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Just now, Florence Belch said:

This glorious hymn too, oh Urina

paprikafume-gretchen.gif

her best post froot song even with those horrid lyrics

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Tried listening to the Adúllard album on my flight the other day and had to turn it off after 4 songs and switch to Popstar. Genuinely unlistenable garbage.

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

The way I was so bored on a Japan flight 2 years ago that I ended up watching the Chromatica Ball film on the flight

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Just now, Graves said:

The way I was so bored on a Japan flight 2 years ago that I ended up watching the Chromatica Ball film on the flight

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

I want to add it wasn't my first, second or even third choice. I had already watched two movies and like 8 episodes of Real Housewives by then

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Just now, California said:

her best post froot song even with those horrid lyrics

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

Froot is still in the top 5 best songs of all time too after all these years

kukai

Just now, Graves said:

The way I was so bored on a Japan flight 2 years ago that I ended up watching the Chromatica Ball film on the flight

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

I knew the Little Monster was still down in you somewhere

gretchen-viviane-araujo.gif

night and day: beautiful melodies, mix of bops and insightful tunes with different tempos, creative lyrics

love and fear: cringe lyrics, boring mid tempo music, Urina

Edited by Angelshark

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.