Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

GIMME DAT MOTIVATION

IMMA GO MAKE A WORLD WITHOUT U

17 hours ago, blackoutbaby said:

Whenever I see this avatar, I know I'm about to read the worst take ever

IMG_4842.gif.697eb905df07562e2d4289d9240

so tired of seeing that ******* gif on every thread

2 hours ago, angelduuh said:

so tired of seeing that ******* gif on every thread

So tired of seeing T!t in general

Blackladysighingonthesofa.gif

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

GIMME DAT MOTIVATION

IMMA GO MAKE A WORLD WITHOUT U

Peak a boo!

This gif just bring me sadness, she's this awkward 40-something year old in a clown make up, acting a goofy bimbo fool.

IMG_4842.thumb.gif.31dd9382a5ff838257959

Daily reminder that Bass Persuades performed worse than 143 on Spotify every day, despite heavy playlist support and a no 1 song on TTH.

It will also debut lower in the US and the UK and probably WW and with lower sales.

You know its over when youre debuting lower than Katy and you can't even make coin from a tour because you want to sleep In your mushroom bed.

In summary, Miley Cyrus is ******* over.

Just now, howboutdat said:

This gif just bring me sadness, she's this awkward 40-something year old in a clown make up, acting a goofy bimbo fool.

IMG_4842.thumb.gif.31dd9382a5ff838257959

You seem quite sad anyway, I don't think it's fair to blame Katy.

13 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

she-had-no-idea-they-were-gonna-play-in-

Anyone who claimed Miley was going to smash is just an undercover Xtina stan, no more no less.

52 minutes ago, Escape said:

mqdefault.jpg

Are they her big horse veneers?

12 minutes ago, gelato said:

ariana is over and she deserves it for releasing bad music for 12 years and being a horrible person

Negative karma for changing men more often than her underwear + appropriating every living ethnic group on earth.

Edited by Pepo

Ariana being a hoe is somehow worse than 3rd world sweatshops and dinners with the Kushners

IMG_4842.thumb.gif.31dd9382a5ff838257959

1 minute ago, howboutdat said:

Ariana being a hoe is somehow worse than 3rd world sweatshops and dinners with the Kushners

IMG_4842.thumb.gif.31dd9382a5ff838257959

Have you seen the low recurrent streams of her last two albums? The universal karmic rule still applies. Tayble is the one getting away with it somehow.

IMG_4842.thumb.gif.31dd9382a5ff838257959

3 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

undercover Xtina stan

I've been wondering where @Mr. Stratus ran off to

IMG_1455.jpeg.a286ba11373a143239ca18eb5e

7 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

I've been wondering where @Mr. Stratus ran off to

IMG_1455.jpeg.a286ba11373a143239ca18eb5e

Last visited

September 12

a cartoon of a man and woman sitting on a couch with a sign that says there was a healing on it

I'm listening to wacko jacko. I'm half fan half guilter. U r not alone I am here with u

4 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

now imagine if this was her lead single

I'm not hitting play on her she looks like she smells like cat pee

Wonder if Miley gets sad when she looks at her sales

Edited by Tate

31 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

I've been wondering where @Mr. Stratus ran off to

IMG_1455.jpeg.a286ba11373a143239ca18eb5e

Prob rehab.

13 hours ago, Maxxxine said:

Why do y'all keep sharing this transphobic & racist troll account to drag Miley

Is this your humor?

IMG-7011.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.