Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Shadow of a Man so close to being Mayhem's 8th track with 100 million+ streams clap3

  • Popular Post

Not this f*g song doing better in the US than WW so far deadbanana

For the first time since 2024 Die With A Smile is not Gaga's most streamed daily song, being surpassed by Runway!

….. for now

Great numbers! How does it work with the song being released late Thursday in the US? Did it get any partial streams released or are they included in the 'full first day' numbers?

The fact that half of the fanbase didn't like the song and it still got almost 3m streams rogue2

Guys…. No…. Stoppppp… sshhhhh… zip it! It's true… runway is Gaga's BEST SONG OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!

You were born for the run way way way way

BREAKDOWN

No no I'm sorry this is everything !!!!…. Took a 10 hour break from the song (sleep) and wow. I mean… WOW! Things don't usually hit the way they do, like this, and it did. Wow!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Not this f*g song doing better in the US than WW so far deadbanana

This is good, more space for growing

IMG_1800.gif

25 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

GODHEM above 5M again agaycatabra

Need abra to sit at 1M. Don't worry, the audience will Judas her in a couple of years (though it's first run is obviously wayyyyy stronger than Judas)

Come to think of it, abracadabra second chart run in the 2040's will be marvelous. 10 weeks at number one, for example.

9 minutes ago, denim said:

runway is Gaga's BEST SONG OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's time to post TikTok updates exclusively for now sis

rogue2

Monday to Sunday I can turn a dancefloor into a RUNWAY!!!

Turn it up!! Turn around BEEECHHHJH

No to me runway is the best elements of ARTPOP with a sprinkle of chromatica and mayhem ….

the chorus is actually really good. I'm happy they went with that and left the outro to be MAGICAL and a MOMENT! I love an outro that's 50 seconds (practically 30% of the song!) in fact, it kinda becomes a different song for the last third of its runtime. I get bored easy and like 2 minutes sounds (sue me!) so I like this.

The MAYSUS boost makes enduring RUNWAY worth it clap

Requiem and SOAW to boost it further still as well clap

Cute! clap3

I don't think it will hold up, I can see it freefalling after the first day, sadly chick3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.