Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Skinny!!!!

Looking ready to drop some random ballad smash and add it to LG8

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I sleep better at night knowing she's aware Scheisse is so tea and she still does it on (almost) every tour despite being a deep cut

FrRM1Xb.mp4

Scheisses II when?

FrRM1Xb.mp4

?id=107945X1565374&isjs=1&jv=15.7.1&sref

13 years ago today chick3 seeing this image for the first time on social media is one of my dearest memories as a fan. The excitement, the anticipation. After months and months of crazy theories and rumors it was finally here.

We need more bops like Heavy Metal Lover in her discography, I feel one day it'll go mega viral and have a Bloody Mary moment.

Edited by eclipsed

Now Beyoncé stans want to pretend Renaissance is bigger than Mayhem? Th release of Confessions II has truly made OGHs more brave lol

She looks WAY too snatched to be going into a hiatus. LG8 will be out before the 2nd half of 2027 mark my words jonny5

Mayhem Ball film still not out yet and TDD just got nominated for an Emmy.

The Mayhem Era is technically not over, we're actually in its shadow period.

On 7/11/2026 at 2:05 AM, Edonis said:

off-topic, but why do I have a feeling the Mayhem Ball film could be a Halloween release?

kukai

Because that would be a perfect timing release, tied with a Zombieboy music video, which means it's not happening

kukai

The way RuPaulway is actually really good. I just wish the lyrics were a bit cooler and not so "in your face"

kukai

Idk if this has been posted but apparently the cast of AHS new season all started following her, and Ariana just dropped out of the series. Is Gaga replacing her?

8 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Idk if this has been posted but apparently the cast of AHS new season all started following her, and Ariana just dropped out of the series. Is Gaga replacing her?

Literally the only way for me to watch AHS again but it's been a shitshow for so long... not really the sort of acting project I'd like to see Gaga in.

I guess a cameo reprising her role as The Countess would be nice

suburban

Shape of the sleeper hit, whew still giving that chill, slaps hard, I hope it gets a few noms here and thereswan

1 hour ago, Anna Mesha. said:

Shape of the sleeper hit, whew still giving that chill, slaps hard, I hope it gets a few noms here and thereswan

I hope it will repeak when the movie is out on streaming this month

AHS role and a single drop is kinda a good happy medium for this year… better than her being completely unactive post DWP and expecting a brand new album so soon.

On 7/10/2026 at 1:38 PM, TedLasso said:

I have always found this song to be a bit… unlistenable but I love this performance, I remember being pretty happy she was finally showcasing her new vocals with her own actual song

Its probably the best performance of this song

9 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Abracadabra is the best song of all time. Why?

Bhabylon

She saw JFADs first cut and immediately knew she had to come up with something this good

Bhabylon

Matter fact I bet she considered using a meat dress during the Grammys
Bhabylon

Edited by viego

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.