Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Hair said:

Did the MV offend Italy or something alexz2

They wanted another Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin')-esque video project

IMG_1800.gif

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

7 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The song's muted release might ultimately end up working in its favor because not only did the video breathe a new life into it but also it being the reason a ton of people are discovering the song for the first time. I've seen so many tweets with thousands of likes on my fyp and a much more positive sentiment around it vs 3 weeks ago.

rogue2

But we need TikTok

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

But we need TikTok

rogue2

We need a Spotify Little Monsters' Runway Press Conference + GMA performance to get the song to #78 (+7) on BB Hot 100

10 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

They wanted another Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin')-esque video project

IMG_1800.gif

We hate joanne here in italy, don't you even try

iyanla-not-on-my-watch.gif

I saw multiple Disney-adults critics praising Gaga's songs in the movie, maybe SOAW could really blow up?

Just now, opbranden said:

Disney-adults

They're doing porn now? 😱😱😱😱😱

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

I saw multiple Disney-adults critics praising Gaga's songs in the movie, maybe SOAW could really blow up?

We need Grammyrous Life to blow up ARUTW style and overshadow all the other songs mandown

Edited by Infernal Paradise

8 hours ago, hausofdave said:

MUSIC (ORIGINAL SONG) - WINNER

GOLDEN from KPop Demon Hunters; Music and Lyric by

EJAE, Mark Sonnenblick, Joong Gyu Kwak, Yu Han Lee, Hee Dong Nam, Jeong Hoon Seo and Teddy Park

Good, I remained at the 4 songwriters limit..

7 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

We need Grammyrous Life to blow up ARUTW style and overshadow all the other songs mandown

Will people even discover it when it starts after 3 minutes of the ending credits?

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

We need Grammyrous Life to blow up ARUTW style and overshadow all the other songs mandown

100%, I still don't get why they used it so little and at the very end chick3

Just now, opbranden said:

100%, I still don't get why they used it so little and at the very end chick3

Probably it didn't fit any scene, so the ending credits were the best choice for the ballad

4 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Will people even discover it when it starts after 3 minutes of the ending credits?

We can only hope the film's smashery also spills over to some extent to its soundtrack. That's one thing it has going for it, unlike Happy Mistake which was bogged down by JFAD's tankery. Also, some decent playlisting on Friday would be nice.

Edited by Infernal Paradise

30 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

They wanted another Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin')-esque video project

IMG_1800.gif

They want Aries I fear am I right @GraceRandolph

rogue2

I've rewatched so many times… ParrisGa need to keep collabing jonny2

My only tiny nitpick is that I would've loved a really short blonde bob on Gaga's facekini just like Doechii has her pigtails.

rogue2

10 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

We can only hope the film's smashery also spills over to some extent to its soundtrack. That's one thing it has going for it, unlike Happy Mistake which was bogged down by JFAD's tankery. Also, some decent playlisting on Friday would be nice.

I think they will focus on SOAW since it's performed in a scene and some articles suggested that it will be the main single.

I am excited for anything what's going to happen

Starter: RUNWAY

Main dish: Shape of A Woman

Dessert: Glamourous Life

bird

5 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Diminishing her acting breakthrough/talent like that is unnecessary tho. We can be excited by her pop music energy again, but we don't gotta diss her other artistry in the process my sis. I say this with love for ya.

rogue2

I'm also mentally preparing you for her inevitable return to Hollywood that TDWP2 is setting the stage for.

Nah it's not just "pop music energy" for me, everything but ASIB was a step down creatively between those years IMO. Joanne fell flat for me, so did Chromatica, and so did LFS (and I LOVED CTC). Gaga herself said the time before MAYHEM was not as rich artistically as her older work (something like that(. You can tell she just wasn't as into it (esp with Chromatica after the mental health issues in 2017).

12 hours ago, Nicholai said:

I need a gif for the mask moment PLEASE

Found this on tumblr and cropped it to square avi size. Does this work?

ezgif-45359f276f598521.gif

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Found this on tumblr and cropped it to square avi size. Does this work?

ezgif-45359f276f598521.gif

OMG this is gorgeous thank you so much! kiss

1 hour ago, BorisIsHere said:

We need a Spotify Little Monsters' Runway Press Conference + GMA performance to get the song to #78 (+7) on BB Hot 100

Wait it's still charting? I thought it would be at most #100 (RE) deadbanana

43 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Starter: RUNWAY

Main dish: Shape of A Woman

Dessert: Glamourous Life

bird

The way I'd just smoke outside and wait for the dessert before going back inrogue2

Edited by FailSafe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.