Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

For acting, it actually would be smart for her to do a supporting role in an ensemble film next.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

13 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

For acting, it actually would be smart for her to do a supporting role in an ensemble film next.

Hil needs to be very strategic about her next role, though.

A supporting role on a fun comedy or drama with a good script and specially a good (experienced) director is better than a main role on a big budget movie with terrible writing and poor execution!

Also, I was watching The Beauty and The Briefcase the other day and I know it's a TV movie, but it's cute, fun and her acting (her comedic timing and facial expressions) are the best, so she could do something similar for a streaming service imo!

ugh she put on such a great show last night but i was so sad we didn't get PWF noparty

I wish someone would just ask her about the Hulu show to clear any confusion

Four weeks yesterday until the Dublin show, can't wait to go to it.

Have vip tickets for glasgow too but unfortunately the date no longer works to travel to which I'm annoyed about, but I've re-listed them both on Ticketmaster for a reduced price for a true fan to buy if they wanted a backstage tour and soundcheck, if you know anyone who might want them 😊

On 8/8/2026 at 3:00 PM, SafeAndSound said:

Not the Adult Size Miniature deadbanana2

HPN9nfCXAAAXxnL?format=jpg&name=large

i genuinely thought this rolling stone post was about that

No image preview

ASM — Postimages

Edited by joyxsoul

Just realized the 2 Michigan shows this weekend, are the final shows of the US leg.

Perfect time to add/perform "All About You"

Oh right there were a few mellow versions I just forgot

Streaming pls

On 8/6/2026 at 9:16 PM, SafeAndSound said:

Album: luck... or something

iTunes:

#68 United States

Album: (Mine)

iTunes:

#85 United States

Picking up steam again on iTunes clap3

Album: luck... or something

iTunes:

#76 United States

1 minute ago, SafeAndSound said:

Picking up steam again on iTunes clap3

Album: luck... or something

iTunes:

#76 United States

Chile stanning Reach Out/Holiday too clap3

Album: Best of Hilary Duff

iTunes:

#114 Chile

randomly remembered the existence of I Am. what a gem, please perform it Hilary thankyewww

31 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

randomly remembered the existence of I Am. what a gem, please perform it Hilary thankyewww

I Am, Jericho and Shine are the songs I use most from self-titled

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Picking up steam again on iTunes clap3

Album: luck... or something

iTunes:

#76 United States

Need it back in the Top 50 so it can sell 50 copies by any means necessary.

4 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I Am, Jericho and Shine are the songs I use most from self-titled

Whew, the way Hilary came out SWINGING on self-titled. Also, it's a really long album, I wonder what tracks they could have taken off to make it more cohesive.

17 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Whew, the way Hilary came out SWINGING on self-titled. Also, it's a really long album, I wonder what tracks they could have taken off to make it more cohesive.

Cry

azealia

Rock This World

azealia

Dangerous To Know

azealia

Haters

azealia

I just hate how bloated self-titled is. All of these give bonus track/scrapped material imo alexz2

19 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Cry

azealia

Rock This World

azealia

Dangerous To Know

azealia

Haters

azealia

I just hate how bloated self-titled is. All of these give bonus track/scrapped material imo alexz2

I would only keep Haters because of the free promotion she had with it from the multitude of feuds she was in at the time. I feel like media was talking about that song more than Fly redface

45 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Whew, the way Hilary came out SWINGING on self-titled. Also, it's a really long album, I wonder what tracks they could have taken off to make it more cohesive.

  1. Fly

  2. The Getaway

  3. Underneath This Smile

  4. I Am

  5. Shine

  6. Someones Watching Over Me

  7. Hide Away

  8. Jericho

  9. Who's That Girl

  10. Do You Want Me?

  11. Haters

  12. The Last Song

Is my dream tracklisting for that album. And the rest can go imo or been on a deluxe!

39 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Cry

azealia

Rock This World

azealia

Dangerous To Know

azealia

Haters

azealia

I just hate how bloated self-titled is. All of these give bonus track/scrapped material imo alexz2

Wash your mouth to talk about Rock This World

khalyan2

6 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Wash your mouth to talk about Rock This World

khalyan2

Read my lips and watch em curl

kukai

15 minutes ago, Afterglow said:
  1. Fly

  2. The Getaway

  3. Underneath This Smile

  4. I Am

  5. Shine

  6. Someones Watching Over Me

  7. Hide Away

  8. Jericho

  9. Who's That Girl

  10. Do You Want Me?

  11. Haters

  12. The Last Song

Is my dream tracklisting for that album. And the rest can go imo or been on a deluxe!

The whiplash of The Last Song coming right after Haters rip I can get into it though

My dream self titled tracklist always changes, but it looks something like this these days:

  1. Do You Want Me?

  2. Weird

  3. Underneath This Smile

  4. Who's That Girl

  5. The Getaway

  6. Fly

  7. Shine

  8. Someone's Watching Over Me

  9. I Am

  10. Jericho

  11. The Last Song (hidden track)

  12. Supergirl (Bonus Track)

21 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Oh that sucks… they all followed each other at the time of the announcement. Must be strange for her to have had such a unique opportunity for a different role but have to bail because her music is definitely getting her the bigger paycheck/attention.

Yeah it's weird. The Math is a horrible song, but the performance is actually not bad and she seems invested. Much more than that Tattoo performance that seemed extremely underprepared.

I mean wasn't it super impromptu due to the weather haha

POP
49 47 HILARY DUFF Mature 365 366 -1 0.435

HOT AC
24 21 HILARY DUFF Mature 1076 854 222 1.134

14 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

When I saw last night's setlist and The Math in PWF's place I was fuming. Like how could she replace it?

But happy to see it was just for this one show due to the pyro.

Wait was the pyro not working so she scrapped PWF? I love that we got two uses of it at my show haha

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Wait was the pyro not working so she scrapped PWF? I love that we got two uses of it at my show haha

Nooo, she could not use it because it was a wood stage

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.