Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are you neurodivergent?

Poll 61 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • I am neurotypical
      34%
      21
    • I am neurodivergent (ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Other)
      65%
      40

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Are you neurodivergent or neurotypical? 

  • Replies 49
  • Views 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Yes I am autistic and have ADHD. 
 

i am self diagnosed though. 

They filmed me for four hours in order to confirm I'm neurodivergent. I have no idea how they came up with that diagnosis just from filming me but it's whatevs.

Edited by selena_lavigne

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

They filmed me for four hours in order to confirm I'm neurodivergent. I have no idea how they came up with that diagnosis just from filming me but it's whatevs.

did you have clothes on

 

spacer.png

I'd be shocked if 99.99% of ATRL users weren't neurodivergent (me included). 

Yes I got Assburgers, ADHD, Dyspraxia, OCD, C-PTSD, and Major Depressive Disorder

1 minute ago, on the line said:

I'd be shocked if 99.99% of ATRL users weren't neurodivergent (me included). 

Tea who here normal 

 

spacer.png

 

Yes, autistic and ADHD with an undiagnosed mental disability. I am also directionally challenged and legally can not drive.

6 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Tea who here normal 

 

spacer.png

 

exactly. 

 

1 minute ago, Rush said:

There's no such thing as a neurotypical stan 

:clack:

exactly again. 

Maybe, but I never went to the doctor to get diagnosed at an adult age so idk for sure

When I was like 3-7 years old, my parents would always take me to psychologists and neurologists because I was a little bit weird as a child. I was "cured" and got better but I feel that some of it stayed within me

People on this site argue about an imaginary boat and boat mates, me included. The answer is YES 

I'm certain I have OCD :deadbanana2: Sometimes it feels like every thought or action I've ever had was related to an obsession or compulsion :bibliahh: Messy

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.