Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

Im obsessed with many songs, Happy is soooo good!

 

We won with the Stranger music video :clap3:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

 

Yass ugh love how she is going all in as she should. Idk how anyone can complain about this album. It is objectively good. You can literally hear and feel how at piece she is with where she's at and also how free she is. This album is like it's in own world and she's the main character. I really do not understand how anyone could take any issues with this truly.

Ahh Men, Take Me Dancing, Stranger, Acts Of Service and One More Time need to be singles!

Today officially marks the day that I'm obsessed with this album. It's kind of the same experience with MBF - it took time but also a lot of effort. 

 

Come Back is the only one I don't F with. 

 

 

23 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I knew that wedding dress scene was for "Stranger" I said the earlier…my mind!

 

:ahh: 

When I saw it, I said that professor won! 

Album is def a GROWER. 
i pretty much love every song now. 
have to listen to Couples Therapy, AOS & Come Back more. 
 

 

Im ready for this Stranger video. I'm very happy a video is coming for a song so important on this album

 

 

For Take Me Dancing she need to give me Vanity 6 for it

 

For Ahhhh Men i wanna see her recreate The Last Dragon and she can play both Vanity & Sho-Nuff 😹 

With this album serving both pop & R&B she need to send singles to both formats

 

Make It Up should be sent to Urban and Rhythmic like NOW (unless they send AOS)

 

Silly!Fun! should be an option for Pop with Stranger 

 

Gorgeous should be a multi format smash but who knows with how this album is being received 

37 minutes ago, dabunique said:

 

Current Metacritic scores

78 Vie

76 Planet Her

73 Hot Pink

70 Scarlet

I hope she leaks the look of her Fortnite skin like today.

53 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Stranger is the best single choice, let's forget about Gorgeous 

Gorgeous is too long to be a commercial single anyways…that prob was never the intention.  Prob just promo.  But let's see how they play this with radio.  
 

But the more I think about it Stranger is feeling right.  That or AOS or TMD.  But knowing SZA it'll take a couple of months to nail her down to do a visual lol.  

Yall I can't get over Lipstain.  That beat…the added instrumentation….her flow…her singing. 

 

:jonny5:

21 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

I know this album is a colossal flop. But Stranger is a career highlight. 

She read my comment and released a MV

omg and here I was worried that Gorgeous would be the last music video we would get for this era... :jonny6:

Let me put my bid in for a Lipstain video next. 

 

spacer.png

ok y'all can have ya little Stranger video ok! I've been trying to connect with the song but its hard for me, let's see if visuals do it.

 

 

i really wanted a spooky/halloween video release for Cards tho :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Yall I can't get over Lipstain.  That beat…the added instrumentation….her flow…her singing. 

 

:jonny5:

her magnum opus. The way I was not expecting that switch up that she cut off when she played it on live, and that production + sample flip is to die for. oh Miss Doja West... :jonny6:

All this LipStain acclaim and me and @Alex r like what took y'all so long 

And Stranger kinda remind me of Gwen Stefani for some reason.  Doesn't sound the same necessarily, but it reminds me of "Cool" or maybe something else she's made.  Similar vibe.  

 

Like the same laidback midtempo sentimental type pop song.  
 

For sure Silly! Fun! gives Gwen/Prince vibes.  More obvious there.  

Can I run your shower? (Baby, hey)

Can I fill the tub? (Baby, hey)
Did you hear about it? (Baby, hey)

I'm a submissive top (Top)
I could bring you flowers (Baby, hey),

'cause you make me, uh (Baby, hey)
I'm a CEO, I'ma see these hoes at the playing dumb (Dumb)
They was out of line (Baby, hey),

but I stand up for you (Baby, hey)
It's a waste of time (Baby, hey),

they ain't payin' forward (Baby, hey)
When the bag enormous (Baby, hey)

then the pad look gorgeous (Baby, hey)
But these hoes want that and they want you too so we gotta focus

"Acts of Service" has surpassed "AAAHH MEN", "Cards" and "Take Me Dancing" and is now the second highest non-single track from @DojaCat's "Vie" on Apple Music US (Pop) currently.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.