Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Do you have big or small thighs?

Do you have big or small thighs? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you have big or small thighs?

    • Beyoncé thighs or similar
      76%
    • Taylor thighs or similar
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Big thighs. I've been told I have "girl" legs before… 

:suburban:

i was hoping this thread was going to be about balls , (because i have huge balls )

 

my thighs are ok . ive always felt ive had the same proportions as Britney in the vma gimme more performance and im happy with that

Big,

My nickname in my friend group is literally "thighs"

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Edited by Dysmorphia

2 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

:-*

  Hide contents


IMG-4921.jpg
IMG-4917.jpg
 

I see sum

Big. And I grew up in the thigh gap era, but I knew that was never going to happen :skull: so I just learned to love my thighs, and what do you know ? Everyone likes them thick now :clap3:

Smaller, which makes my butt look so disproportionate, to the point where people ask me if I had injections… :gaycat7:

i always find tiny thigh so elegant and desireable, which I have :-*

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.