Everything posted by qegqeg
- Rihanna says she's sitting on "at least 170 unreleased songs"
-
How many of Taylor Swift's #1 songs are hits?
Maybe half
- Do you know any gay guy who had a happy ending?
- Beyoncé
- Billboard: yes Madonna, yes AOTY
- Remi Wolf - 'Mud'
-
Rick Ross gets arrested for DV, judge tells him she has no idea who he is
Not Judge Mindy she is kinda more famous than he is
- Ariana Grande's most positive song?
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 Final predictions:Taylor #1 (435 pts), #3, #4 & #5
Yet another #1I'm sure everyone will remember a year from now
-
Is Taylor's creative downfall intentional?
Nope. She's lost in the sauce
-
What movie from childhood scared you the most?
Pet Cemetery
-
What do you think about to help you sleep?
I play American Dad reruns on low volume every night. Literally every single night for years now. I don't even like it that much
-
DailyMail: Super Bowl halftime show in crisis, Jay-Z might do it himself with friends
Beyonce's husband's wife should drop act 3 on January 29th then do it herself
-
FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
Oh wow
- Do you use drugs recreationally?
-
Fake MJ crushed by tumbling speakers during live performance
Omg poor guy I screamed though
-
Random Thoughts
Bought like 5 pair of baggy jeans over the last few months and they never look good on me. I need to accept I'm not that girl
- Crypto billionaire wedding: Katy performed, Gaga didn't. Why?
-
Beyoncé wears 20-year-old top to promote the B'Day anniversary edition
Looking pulchritudinous
-
Beyoncé - 'B'Day (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)'
Why is it Ren/CC aesthetic
- Scarlett Johansson changed magnesium supplement routine after spray left feet dry
- Searching for lady with makeup and blonde hair