Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Katy holding back tears on tour

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

:weeps: oh no, my girl deserves a break

 

she needs some love, rest and a BIG ass HUG rn! cause this last year was a freaking chaos.

 

I feel like all the backlash + her family falling apart is truly kicking in right now and she can't even properly process everything because shes selling out arenas worldwide every night :weeps:

omfg godty please stay strong rn WE MF LOVE YOU :gaycat7:

  • Replies 164
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Karma got to her     I honestly hope she is ok, her daughter doesn't deserve this, it must be hard to be going through a family break up while having to go on stage every night and p

  • arsonist
    arsonist

    Am I the only one here still actively rooting for her downfall.. I don't hate her but what she did to Kesha (her so called ex "best friend") was extremely strange and inhumane. Also I'm never going to

Karma got to her

 

:sabrina:
 

I honestly hope she is ok, her daughter doesn't deserve this, it must be hard to be going through a family break up while having to go on stage every night and pretend everything's ok. 

She's looking and acting more like herself than she has in years tbh

  • Popular Post
Just now, Jotham said:

Just keep on dancing with those teary eyes :chick3:

 

  • Popular Post

She'll cry about it later :cries:

Edited by Mythical

Love her but omg the hair and make up are nightmare fuelling. It's so strange cause she served amazing looks during the album promo cycle right before the tour started idk what happened

  • Author
2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Love her but omg the hair and make up are nightmare fuelling. It's so strange cause she served amazing looks during the album promo cycle right before the tour started idk what happened

her glam team + stylist this era fmu so bad… the make up is HORRENDOUS :biblio:

  • Popular Post

She will never tour again I fear :monkey:

 

How come she always has a breakup during a tour? :rip: :rip: 

I have empathy for her over current family situation. Hope she pulls through.

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

her glam team + stylist this era fmu so bad… the make up is HORRENDOUS :biblio:

Wait what?

she looks good in that video, I actually love the hair and makeup

16 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

This really is her Sticky & Sweet Tour :cries:

What if she gives us another "Love Spent" next. 

4 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Love her but omg the hair and make up are nightmare fuelling. It's so strange cause she served amazing looks during the album promo cycle right before the tour started idk what happened

I mean this is the woman who dressed up as a clown for album cover...

 

It's part of her aesthetic

  • Author
Just now, $ebert said:

Wait what?

she looks good in that video, I actually love the hair and makeup

theres some pics where the make up wasnt done well but in the video she look good

  • Popular Post

She's been going through a lot

can't wait for her docummentary to come out and end all these haters

  • Author
1 minute ago, OrgVisual said:

She will never tour again I fear :monkey:

 

How come she always has a breakup during a tour? :rip: :rip: 

literally her tours are so cursed 😭

2 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

She will never tour again I fear :monkey:

 

She already has the next tour planned. She stated so in some local state interview promoting the current one :thing: 

Can't imagine going through personal issues such as divorce or loss of a loved one etc and then having to perform for so many people and pretend everything is fine. I would never.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

She's going through a horrible time, I wish her the best :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.