Everything posted by the good guy_duh
-
Is Cleveland! a new career low for Taylor?
It's a great song
- PETA protesters upstage H&M runway show over use of wool
- ADÉLA - 'PRIMA'
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Skibidi a soon top 10 hit, Lowkey In Love a future classic I know that's right
-
Blackpink LISA teases 'n-word apology' in new documentary (soon in theaters)
Oh that's not-
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
So I was watching this interview with Lisa and thought it was kinda weird how someone in the background told Owen to ask her "Do you like horror?" (u can literally hear it) other than that, a cute interview
-
LISA - "SaWaDiKa"
Never been a fan (nor a blink), but this song actually has soul in it, I didn't expect to like it!
-
What's next for Adela?
I agree that most of the material on this record is a bit bland and uninspiring and there isn't a song on it that Addison or Tate hasn't already done - and done better at that. Ain't In LA is still an absolute banger though. I hope we get better stuff for the second project.
-
How do you cope with aging or make peace with getting older?
I just turned 26 and I'm already panicking but I know there's bigger issues in life..
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
This was doing SO well. SM can we start the promo
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
I need this to pull a Fate
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Who did that high note at the end? 2:17 Sooyoung?
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Wait Hyo's bridge part, I'm moving
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
My three favs of SNSD but that title... Pushing 40 btw
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
One of the best girl groups of all time
-
K/DA register new song - "Watch Me"
I hope Madison is on it
-
Lady Gaga and Michael launch AI biotech skincare OuterBio
her AIpop could mean anything
- The Cure smashing 3 months after its release. What went right?
- KATSEYE performs "I Won't Say (I'm In Love)" from Hercules at D23 Disney Legends
-
KATSEYE - "Hootie Frutti"
I agree that Daniela and Lara are the best at selling this concept (and also Manon), Megan is somewhat in the middle, Yoonchae and Sophia are the cute and elegant ones and they make it more tasteful. The song's a BOP!
-
KATSEYE - "Hootie Frutti"
MTE, like be so fr
-
KATSEYE - "Hootie Frutti"
this gagged me real bad I'm STREAMING the f out of this
-
Britney pops ha kitty like dis, doesn't stop or miss to Beyonce's music
- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
it's giving pre-recorded but beautiful comeback stage- K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Hot Girls Cold Vibe is such a chop, but it's slowly growing on me.. Surfin' Boy and Hula Hoop are gorgeous Orchestra and Hawaii though... - K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way