Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

I'm sure I remember her saying she wouldn't take such a long break again as she did before Solar Power but I'm just ready for whatever's coming. At least we had a couple of fun releases along the way.

 

I need to give Solar Power another listen because I've basically paid it dust since release. I'm glad this one seems to be heading a different direction though.

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 112.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

why she not release the song yet, it`s better be released this friday.

people attention span now is like 3 minutes

I'm starting to worry that this was just another tease and that nothing is actually releasing until the summer. Her joining TikTok has me worried we're gonna get a really drawn out promo process where 3/4 of the song are known before it even releases. Idk I'm still hopeful since it's only Monday, but I'm getting a tad bit concerned ngl.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, OhDearAtlas said:

I'm starting to worry that this was just another tease and that nothing is actually releasing until the summer. Her joining TikTok has me worried we're gonna get a really drawn out promo process where 3/4 of the song are known before it even releases. Idk I'm still hopeful since it's only Monday, but I'm getting a tad bit concerned ngl.

i was thinking the same but the second IG post in a row (without deleting the previous one) and website being changed are hugeee things for her so it gives me hope idk :biblio: she's definitely coming but i hope it's not drawn out as you said :biblio:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

28 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

i was thinking the same but the second IG post in a row (without deleting the previous one) and website being changed are hugeee things for her so it gives me hope idk :biblio: she's definitely coming but i hope it's not drawn out as you said :biblio:

solar power was originally supposed to come out much sooner, but we still don't know why it didn't, I hope her team won't make that mistake again

I'm literally so excited for this. I remember being 23 and twirling to Pure Heroine in my living room, in absolute shock that a 16 year old had captured the sentiments of youth, romance and self-discovery to aptly. 12 years later, and I still bow down to the wisdom of my little 1996 diva - 3 immaculate albums later.

1 hour ago, djcalpal said:

I'm literally so excited for this. I remember being 23 and twirling to Pure Heroine in my living room, in absolute shock that a 16 year old had captured the sentiments of youth, romance and self-discovery to aptly. 12 years later, and I still bow down to the wisdom of my little 1996 diva - 3 immaculate albums later.

Have you heard the new album?! :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, djcalpal said:

I'm literally so excited for this. I remember being 23 and twirling to Pure Heroine in my living room, in absolute shock that a 16 year old had captured the sentiments of youth, romance and self-discovery to aptly. 12 years later, and I still bow down to the wisdom of my little 1996 diva - 3 immaculate albums later.

You've heard the album? :WAP: because surely you can't be saying Solar Power is immaculate, because that would just be daft. 

5 hours ago, Clandestine said:

I'm sure I remember her saying she wouldn't take such a long break again as she did before Solar Power

& she kept her promise and gave us Te Ao Mārama lordemess.thumb.jpeg.e34d4e7cdd79111269a

 

 

OT: need her to release this immediately :gaycat6:

While Solar Power is very divisive, it does have its fair share of gems. Some people also really like it. I think it's fair to say her discography is still 3/3. 

15 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

You've heard the album? :WAP: because surely you can't be saying Solar Power is immaculate, because that would just be daft. 

I've been stoned at the nail salon since its release, babes. 

2 minutes ago, djcalpal said:

I've been stoned at the nail salon since its release, babes. 

well then it's time to get a grip, hun xoxo

  • Author

wanted to share some recent tweets after seeing the last few posts here :heart:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

i come in here expecting updates and all i see is continuous solar power lashings 3 years later like don't pmo 

 

spacer.png

Solar Power is GARBAGE and one of the WORST albums of all time.

 

But L4 will be that girl and complete the trinity of pop masterpieces :alexz:

I'm listening to the Solar Power album now and it SLAPS actually!

 

ATRL faggz just don't like quality and getting high with ur bussy in the sun do you?

Edited by Mr.X
accidentally posted it too soon

9 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Solar Power is GARBAGE and one of the WORST albums of all time.

 

But L4 will be that girl and complete the trinity of pop masterpieces :alexz:

I don't understand these losers coming to a Lorde thread, full of Lorde fans, to talk **** about an endearing album to our fanbase.

 

Is this all for dislikes? Get a job! lmao

Edited by bielneira

Just now, bielneira said:

I don't understand this losers coming to a Lorde thread, full of Lorde fans, to talk **** about an endearing album for the fanbase.

 

Is this all for dislikes? Get a job! lmao

I love Lorde, and I'm really excited about this and her upcoming album.

 

As a fan, am I not allowed to discuss and hope, on a music forum, that L4 will be closer in quality to her first two albums, rather than her disappointing third project?

 

Not every thread needs to be an echo chamber of blind praise :sorry:

3 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I love Lorde, and I'm really excited about this and her upcoming album.

 

As a fan, am I not allowed to discuss and hope, on a music forum, that L4 will be closer in quality to her first two albums, rather than her disappointing third project?

 

Not every thread needs to be an echo chamber of blind praise :sorry:

You're no Lorde fan lmao 

33 minutes ago, Forestboy said:

well then it's time to get a grip, hun xoxo

Interesting that your username is Forestboy, when it appears you are in dire need of touching grass. I recommend Solar Power as the soundtrack to your pilgrimage xxx 

Just now, bielneira said:

You're no Lorde fan lmao 

False. Pure Heroine and Melodrama still live rent-free in my mind years later and are still heavily on rotation in my playlists. I even traveled over 800km to see her live, and completely lost it when she sang Liability, I cried my heart out :cries:

2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

False. Pure Heroine and Melodrama still live rent-free in my mind years later and are still heavily on rotation in my playlists. I even traveled over 800km to see her live, and completely lost it when she sang Liability, I cried my heart out :cries:

Sure, and Santa Claus comes down our chimney every Christmas 

Just now, bielneira said:

Sure, and Santa Claus comes down our chimney every Christmas 

Girl whatever :zzz:

Spoiler

sop6FQv.jpeg

 

:heart:

5 minutes ago, bielneira said:

Sure, and Santa Claus comes down our chimney every Christmas 

Chill 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.