Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Better A$$: Kim vs. Rob Kardashian

Which- 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Kardashian a$$ is better?

    • Kimberly Noel Kardashian
      8%
      3
    • Robert George Kardashian
      91%
      34

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

erm :rip: 

 

anyways what does rob look like nowadays? I feel like I haven't seen him in a decade

 

the fact he was literally THE it boy at one point is crazy 

I mean..this is ATRL. I think you know the answer already..

QHwjPwT.gif

 

 

Spoiler

Rob's more natural but knowing the family...idek

 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, May said:

anyways what does rob look like nowadays?

petty :toofunny2:

  • Popular Post

Who remembers that theory that the Kardashian-Jenner sisters were keeping him big to harvest his fat for their BBLs

Edited by playboi

8 minutes ago, May said:

anyways what does rob look like nowadays? I feel like I haven't seen him in a decade

Just now, Smarticle said:

are those recent photos of rob though

he began to quietly disappear from the public eye a few years ago. don't know the details but a lot had to do with struggles with body image and insecurities that made him avoid being seen in public and family events.

I'm glad the BBL trend is dying, it looks actually insane :skull: Two skinny legs with two planet size butt cheeks, must've been weird to sit on.

I'm not saying this just because I'm gay, but Rob's is obviously better, Kim's looks weird.

 

 

27 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Is having a big ass part of their family genetics? :rip:

Genetics had nothing to do with Kimberley's :skull: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.