April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473422 finally usable after 4 days for me huzzah Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473422 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473423 loading the site and finally being able to press on the different sections again Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473423 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473430 I was scared I was gonna have to start leaving the house Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473430 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473472 23 hours ago, Devin said: @Taylena must want this dick the way she keep downvoting me. Okay no but the way there's certain threads where if I see a downvote, I just KNOW it's Taylena. And I'm almost always right. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "abusing" the dislike feature (which is a slight concern here and there for sure), but if people start noticing a trend, that's almost just as bad. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473472 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27473507 I'm so ready to quit, bro. Like, I'm trying my best and something is always breaking here. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473507 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473523 1 hour ago, Ryan said: I'm so ready to quit, bro. Like, I'm trying my best and something is always breaking here. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473523 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27473535 20 minutes ago, Pop Art said: Okay no but the way there's certain threads where if I see a downvote, I just KNOW it's Taylena. And I'm almost always right. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "abusing" the dislike feature (which is a slight concern here and there for sure), but if people start noticing a trend, that's almost just as bad. same taylena is a scary ass BIRD. her, kayseri, and bidetzyium stay in my notifications. half the time they wont even post but view a thread to see if i posted and throw a dislike lol. its def abuse. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473535 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27473566 23 minutes ago, Ryan said: I'm so ready to quit, bro. Like, I'm trying my best and something is always breaking here. dont beat yourself up. its not ur fault, i blame the site owner fr. the real annoying part is ungrateful clowns whining and not considering the mayhem ur dealing with bts. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473566 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473569 This site Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473569 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473581 Until the forum is fixed, why doesn't someone make an alternative ATRL using free forum building websites? https://www.proboards.com/ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473581 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473625 Still can't open some sections even with dark mode revoked again so I'll just take that as my time to log off Hope Ryan isn't taking on any stress over this site cuz the unreliability is lowkey the charm of it in a way. The little forum that could Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473625 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473674 2 hours ago, Ryan said: I'm so ready to quit, bro. Like, I'm trying my best and something is always breaking here. Wtf happened? Shouldn't it just apply different classes to different elements conditionally? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473674 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473679 Dark mode not being available is actually perfect. The bright, clean interface keeps everything crisp, clear, and easy to read, no matter the time of day. There's no fumbling around in dim themes that distort color accuracy or make emojis & stickers feel buried. Every image pops with its intended vibrancy, and the text remains sharp and legible without the gray on black strain that so often plagues dark themes. The consistent light mode also ensures uniformity across all platforms and devices, no unpredictable shifts between themes or design inconsistencies such as changing site icons with different artists. It's refreshing to use a site that embraces clarity and simplicity without caving to trends. Honestly, the absence of dark mode might be one of the smartest, most underrated design choices here. Edited April 8, 20251 yr by Kayseri Mantisi Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473679 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473684 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473684 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473694 6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said: Dark mode not being available is actually perfect. The bright, clean interface keeps everything crisp, clear, and easy to read, no matter the time of day. There's no fumbling around in dim themes that distort color accuracy or make emojis & stickers feel buried. Every image pops with its intended vibrancy, and the text remains sharp and legible without the gray on black strain that so often plagues dark themes. The consistent light mode also ensures uniformity across all platforms and devices, no unpredictable shifts between themes or design inconsistencies. It's refreshing to use a site that embraces clarity and simplicity without caving to trends. Honestly, the absence of dark mode might be one of the smartest, most underrated design choices here. I really can't tell if an AI wrote this or not Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473694 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473728 Almost there Ryan, I can access everything but Base and Music Edited April 8, 20251 yr by Kristie Kuwa Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473728 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27473749 Loving the new banner Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473749 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473759 10 hours ago, Kern said: Remove the dark mode and add more ads THANK YOU <3 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473759 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473778 A man?? In my ATRL banner??? It's more likely than you think. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473778 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr ATRL Administrator comment_27473839 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473839 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473840 If it wasn't for the annual Best Of, the rates and such interactive content that are best experienced in a forum format, I would say throw the whole thing in the fire and create a new community on Discord. Edited April 8, 20251 yr by Album Leak Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473840 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473911 absolutely no shade intended towards our beloved mods but in what world does it take three weeks to make a Discord server Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473911 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473930 So the week I started going off zero coke / caffeine ATRL decides to go down. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473930 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473943 1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said: So the week I started going off zero coke / caffeine ATRL decides to go down. nnnnn I also stopped drinking coffee starting this week. but... wow, I've been using this site for almost 15 years, and it's still dysfunctional. I'm pretty sure it's profitable by now, so is there really no one out there willing to create a better alternative and take the chance? I've been on so many forums and portals and usually if the site is this messy, users just abandon it and create the new one. Truly sorry if I'm coming across as too harsh toward Ryan and the other mods here. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473943 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473976 suddenly things are faster, probably not for long but... what did y'all done edit: girl nvm it worked for like 2 seconds until more than 5 members became online pull the plug on these servers already and let her rest in piss Edited April 8, 20251 yr by RideOrDie Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/93/#findComment-27473976 Share this post