April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473985 No shade but who is that in the banner Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27473985 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473995 thank god, I swear ATRL is the only thing keeping me sane at work Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27473995 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27473999 2 hours ago, enchanted0 said: Unrelated but I stumbled upon the MadTV clip this is from on YouTube and Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27473999 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27474109 46 minutes ago, Bussea said: No shade but who is that in the banner That's Ncuti Gatwa Spoiler You can see more of him in the new season of Doctor Who, starting this Saturday! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474109 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474113 49 minutes ago, Bussea said: No shade but who is that in the banner they be putting anyone but selena Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474113 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474125 5 minutes ago, Souvenir said: they be putting anyone but selena She's got enough reach on instagram I fear Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474125 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474139 Not the 15th Doctor in the banner. ATRL is just like the new Doctor Who era, inconsistent. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474139 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474146 Dark mode barely lasting a couple of hours. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474146 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474151 I can only open threads via the home page, none of the categories open Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474151 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474166 FIX YOUR DAMN WEBSITE!! @josephs911 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474166 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474213 1 hour ago, Peak Now said: Unrelated but I stumbled upon the MadTV clip this is from on YouTube and Debra Wilson is an icon Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474213 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474325 2 hours ago, Bussea said: No shade but who is that in the banner djdjdjdj i ask this often Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474325 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474327 at least he's black Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474327 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474393 I thought Dark mode was back? Why can I use it? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474393 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474477 27 minutes ago, Into The Void said: I thought Dark mode was back? Why can I use it? because it's broken again. now go outside and do some jumping jacks Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474477 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474483 Not the random ahh banner Make it Janet for her viral moment Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474483 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474495 not jumping jacks Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474495 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474498 I was so sure my phones and ISP were hacked when I couldn't properly access this website. Procrastinating at work without ATRL doesn't hit the same. Every promotion I got was a result of the fun times I've had in this site that kept me resilient. FIX this website. I'm overdue for a next promotion. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474498 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474551 3 hours ago, Bussea said: No shade but who is that in the banner Cynthia Erivo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474551 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474558 20 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said: I was so sure my phones and ISP were hacked when I couldn't properly access this website. how is this your first thought when it's thee ATRL that you can't access Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474558 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474595 Someone should create a new forum and called it n*wtrl.net Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474595 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474604 2 hours ago, Assassin said: Dark mode barely lasting a couple of hours. It's giving Selena Gomez social media break Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474604 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474645 i don't understand why the dark mode is causing so many issues? isn't it just the same theme with different colours? or is it the plug-in to switch between them that's causing the issue? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474645 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474689 waitttt did y'all update some plugins or something, the profile page changed for me and looks wayyy better now Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474689 Share this post
April 8, 20251 yr comment_27474808 definitely a glitch Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/94/#findComment-27474808 Share this post