April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477922 PopSizzle take me I'm ready Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477922 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477927 ryan and mods it's time to be sister forums with popjizzle! let me hire you https://forum.popsizzle.net/ Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477927 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477929 Just now, coney island said: they would. atrl users are junkies. a single afternoon to ourselves is simply too much to deal with and we are checking our phones when we go outside to see if its up. Seriously, if people suffered all this for literal years and keep coming back, they will sign up to a new forum if it gives them their fix. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477929 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477939 @momoquack make me a mod and I'll bring all my little homo friends to ya forum Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477939 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477942 2 minutes ago, Jay07 said: Seriously, if people suffered all this for literal years and keep coming back, they will sign up to a new forum if it gives them their fix. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477942 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477947 1 minute ago, Solaria said: @momoquack make me a mod and I'll bring all my little homo friends to ya forum Sure sign up and let me know sweetie! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477947 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477951 I'm a forum junkie and popsizzle is what I need to get my fix! ATRL, you're bones! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477951 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477953 4 hours ago, Jay07 said: The giant is already dead. His own owner doesn't gaf, why should we? The user experience is miserable, like, this is unsustainable. Only Lounge and HQ loads for me, no Base, no Celebria, no Music, no Entertainment. I don't disagree, what I'm trying to say is that it's more likely that people will jump ship than follow to a new site (at least on a level as this, a non-busy forum is depressing idk) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477953 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27477965 I'm having a laugh going through PopSizzle and looking for the users with the same names that they have here @Solaria smile, you're on candid camera! Spoiler Edited April 9, 20251 yr by hoax Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477965 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477990 4 minutes ago, hoax said: I'm having a laugh going through PopSizzle and looking for the users with the same names that they have here @Solaria smile, you're on candid camera! Hide contents They didn't make him a mod like they said they would!! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477990 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477994 The thread being swiftly hidden Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477994 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477997 18 minutes ago, bad guy said: Thought it was @Post Malone in my dm's but wtf is a PopSizzle I thought I was tagged in another flop rate. Not us getting spam messages like a cell phone text telling us we have a toll to pay. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477997 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27477998 oh flopfizzle don't make that flop Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27477998 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478001 let's give atrlers what they want! a functioning forum, come on ryan and the mods! my email: [email protected] Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478001 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478002 1 minute ago, Slate said: oh flopfizzle don't make that flop flopjizzle you will always be famous! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478002 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478005 damn I wanted to learn about BangWhistle before the thread got deleted Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478005 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478009 Whoever made an account over there should be banned here to lessen server load Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478009 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478014 Not the attempted takeover lmao Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478014 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478016 Didn't this happen before? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478016 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478017 Just now, Rush said: Whoever made an account over there should be banned here to lessen server load Wait this tea Spoiler Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478017 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478018 Just now, Rogue_Redux said: Not the attempted takeover lmao it's a unification! we want to hire the atrl team and make popswizzle the shelter for atrl downtimes! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478018 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478021 37 minutes ago, Jay07 said: Am I the only one that doesn't get invited no they didn't want me either Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478021 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478025 13 minutes ago, hoax said: I'm having a laugh going through PopSizzle and looking for the users with the same names that they have here @Solaria smile, you're on candid camera! Reveal hidden contents Time for me to spread the OTH-virus to other shitholes of the internet Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478025 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478029 1 minute ago, Riverbank said: Wait this tea Reveal hidden contents And Dua will still have more 2B songs than Ariana Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478029 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27478032 the way PopSizzle is not even loading properly because of the traffic... they want to be ATRL so bad. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/98/#findComment-27478032 Share this post