April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476119 Discord sounds like a good idea but I feel like I'll get banned within a day Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476119 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476133 looking forward to the discord but also a little nervous because of pass experience but I trust the admins to make it comfortable for all members Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476133 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476174 Honestly, please at least consider doing a survey about people joining a new site. I know ATRL is a strong brand but the true asset of this board is (I can't believe I'm saying this) its members and the banter. I would join a new site in a heartbeat, even if it was called SwiftLand. The constant issues are truly torturous because the site is not fully down but sort of half existing in a purgatory of constant ads and slow loading times so you can sort of access it but not really. The owner not giving a **** about his own site and the discomfort of hundreds of members even though they give him some income just adds insult to injury. Still, your dedication and hard work is appreciated, I know I couldn't do it. Edited April 9, 20251 yr by Jay07 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476174 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476181 Make a new forum, call it Ava Max: The Forum and most of us will be on board Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476181 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27476235 45 minutes ago, Kern said: Make a new forum, call it Ava Max: The Forum and most of us will be on board They should definitely take a sample survey to see who'd he interested Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476235 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476239 It's almost impossible to access the Entertainment section for me, is that a normal issue or is it just me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476239 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476258 20 minutes ago, Cloudy said: It's almost impossible to access the Entertainment section for me, is that a normal issue or is it just me I can't access base, entertainment and celebria Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476258 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476286 10 hours ago, Ryan said: - The issue with making a new forum is ATRL is *the* brand. A new forum with a new name won't hit the same — even if it has no loading or speed issues (remember newatrl). ATRL stats plummeted when they rebranded as PopFusion or whatever it was called. - I have considered purchasing a new domain and setting up a cloud forum temporarily until atrl can be fixed but I don't want to waste the time/money doing that for no one to post. why don't we all make a new name and brand together then? if everyone contributes ideas, something will stick. and clearly people want to contribute. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476286 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476314 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476314 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476342 The Marina Cuntissimo thread is the top trending thread this week, we're truly in the trenches Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476342 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476345 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476345 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476348 1 minute ago, B-Luke said: The Marina Cuntissimo thread is the top trending thread this week, we're truly in the trenches The trending thread cut off being 60 replies when it used to be consistently 100+ Pop culture is DEAD Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476348 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476351 We should start a GoFundMe (like the Luigi Defense Fund, which you can donate to here; we are close to our goal and will hopefully reach it soon) to hire an expert to fix this mess and bribe the owner. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476351 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_27476354 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476354 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476359 Is the discord server coming along, I heard the SYG channel is already popping Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476359 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476441 this is why we need the hide button Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476441 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476468 The Discord server being more anticipated than Choppell's follow up effort Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476468 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476508 8 hours ago, Uncatena said: are we... back? everything is loading normally, including the sections. I don't wanna jinx it. my bad y'all Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476508 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476543 Creating a new website is not a bad idea at all, especially if it's still the same team and the same people. It's pretty much a rebranding which happened often even for real businesses. Not to mention ATRL is a dying brand anyway (contributed to these server issues lingering around for what? 5 years now) and the name is dated as hell It will take time to build up something new but ultimately it will work out better Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476543 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476585 I love the spirit about moving to a new site but I need y'all to know that it would effectively end ATRL and will not replace the (yes, shaky) experience we have now. the majority of members will not want to migrate to a new site. I've seen this happen before and it in this case it would end with basically killing off a 25 year old giant. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476585 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476611 I mean I even signed up to that flop newtrl hoping it would be the new platform but it was only ran by a former members I feel a new site with the current admins and mods and active users I feel we would move If you keep the same sorta thing going there too I'm sure everyone be happy to move like we went from classic atrl to this atrl like it be sorta a similar thing except we may have to re make our account Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476611 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476616 Yeah ATRL is just too iconic for us to move sites even though that's kinda….the best option tbh. It's the house we built even tho the foundation is shaky, we have asbesto, a few roaches and close to being condemned. We love it here! Edited April 9, 20251 yr by Bussea Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476616 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476621 if someone were to start sending the owner death threats, would that get them to take some action in this b*tch? asking for a friend! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476621 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476641 Our restera like career trajectory is coming I fear Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476641 Share this post
April 9, 20251 yr comment_27476648 There's a rumor going around in Rihanna base that@josephs911 is in Mykonos getting his h0le stretched... not sure if true, how ****** up tho Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/96/#findComment-27476648 Share this post