December 25, 2025Dec 25 ATRL Moderator comment_28684292 BANNED57.5CleanromanticOreoCookielots of gifts this holiday season, merry xmas. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684292 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28684302 3 minutes ago, Devin said:BANNED57.5CleanromanticOreoCookielots of gifts this holiday season, merry xmas.now if we can snatch a couple others out of here too Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684302 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28684492 1 hour ago, Devin said:BANNED57.5CleanromanticOreoCookielots of gifts this holiday season, merry xmas. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684492 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28684537 2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:Thank y'all for disposing OreoCookieI'm impressed at how fast it happened tbh. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684537 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28684540 On 12/23/2025 at 9:16 PM, SmittenCake said:MODS! are you guys going to do something about him?1:18 - 1:29On 12/23/2025 at 9:10 PM, sciencemagic said:stay mad! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684540 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28684543 1 hour ago, Devin said:BANNED57.5CleanromanticOreoCookielots of gifts this holiday season, merry xmas.Nnn Cookies was asking for that ban. How do you come back from a 3 month time out and already start stirring the pot some people never learn Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684543 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28684546 2 hours ago, Devin said:BANNED57.5CleanromanticOreoCookielots of gifts this holiday season, merry xmas.Now just one obvious dupe to go Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684546 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28684703 1 hour ago, suburbannature said:Now just one obvious dupe to goI count three more Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684703 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28684866 9 hours ago, Florence Belch said:.. Well, this is a plot twist I didn't expect, let's just move on then@Capris Groove dropThe workout routine king Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684866 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28684870 Slow and controlled, don't bounce the deadlift bar off the ground just tap and lift it back up.Merry Christmas y'all. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28684870 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28685162 19 hours ago, DivaCup said:Just paste the link in. If it doesn't work at first, put a space after it and it should automatically add ittesting…..wow okay it works!! i should have tried that sooner i feel even dumber now hahahathank you DivaCup! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28685162 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28685430 13 hours ago, Devin said:BANNED57.5CleanromanticOreoCookielots of gifts this holiday season, merry xmas.Losing the professional downvoter AND a hardcore Zionist on the same day? A Christmas miracle, lemme light a candle for them. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28685430 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28685434 6 hours ago, Capris Groove said: Slow and controlled, don't bounce the deadlift bar off the ground just tap and lift it back up.Merry Christmas y'all. Merry Christmas to you and the twins! Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28685434 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28685713 atrl.netVerify you are human by completing the action below.atrl.net needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28685713 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 ATRL Moderator comment_28685786 I have closed so many threads in the past few days I feel like the grinchFor Christmas I am asking you all to check if a source is credible or not. Thank you Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28685786 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28685887 The variety of stans coming together to celebrate the recent bannings I feel the Christmas spirit in the air Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28685887 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28686292 I'm all for Nicki and her baby daddy getting lashings but people constantly saying things about her child (especially about him being mentally challenged) is ******* weird and gross I love calling people a lil slow for a good chuckle but leave the kids out of this Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28686292 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 comment_28686335 On 12/24/2025 at 12:22 AM, Rian said:submitting a ticketThank you brother. Works very well now Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28686335 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 Author ATRL Administrator comment_28686493 4 hours ago, Ghostface91 said:atrl.netVerify you are human by completing the action below.atrl.net needs to review the security of your connection before proceedingthis is a cloudflare security feature. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28686493 Share this post
December 25, 2025Dec 25 Author ATRL Administrator comment_28686496 1 hour ago, Bussea said:I'm all for Nicki and her baby daddy getting lashings but people constantly saying things about her child (especially about him being mentally challenged) is ******* weird and gross I love calling people a lil slow for a good chuckle but leave the kids out of this I agree. people need to stop and it will be addressed. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28686496 Share this post
December 26, 2025Dec 26 comment_28687014 4 hours ago, Rian said:I agree. people need to stop and it will be addressed.Can you also please address @ugo and tell him to stop following me around the forum and interacting w my posts? I already have him on ignore and I still get notified when he wants my attention. If you guys cant ban this racist piece of ****, I would like to at least pretend he doesnt exist no hard feelings towards you guys im just annoyed@wehavetostan @Bloo Edited December 26, 2025Dec 26 by SmittenCake Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28687014 Share this post
December 26, 2025Dec 26 comment_28687089 @wehavetostan I just don't get why this user is complaining about me when he's mostly the one that have been starting arguments with me in celebria threads and even visiting my profile to dislike few of my posts…….. even going through my posts history Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28687089 Share this post
December 26, 2025Dec 26 comment_28687116 7 minutes ago, ugo said:@wehavetostanI just don't get why this user is complaining about me when he's mostly the one that have been starting arguments with me in celebria threads and even visiting my profile to dislike few of my posts…….. even going through my posts historyI've only gone to your profile to collect all the blatant racist **** you've been saying for a while now just in case people ask for receipts (then you went into hiding and decided to start posting again a few months ago) I'm just looking for the time you double downed in SYG and elaborated a tiny bit on why you think colonialism and imperialism were good. I actively IGNORE you and still get notified when you interact with my posts that have NOTHING to do with you. I haven't engaged in a conversation with you in a min because your world beliefs is truly ****** up. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28687116 Share this post
December 26, 2025Dec 26 comment_28687120 Just now, SmittenCake said:I've only gone to your profile to collect all the blatant racist **** you've been saying for a while now just in case people ask for receipts (then you went into hiding and decided to start posting again a few months ago)I'm just looking for the time you double downed in SYG and elaborated a tiny bit on why you think colonialism and imperialism were good. I actively IGNORE you and still get notified when you interact with my posts that have NOTHING to do with you. I haven't engaged in a conversation with you in a min because your world beliefs is truly ****** up.You lurk on my profile and actively dislike my posts since I called out Nicki for supporting bad people……but anyway maybe try harder to ignore me Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28687120 Share this post
December 26, 2025Dec 26 comment_28687122 Just now, ugo said:You lurk on my profile and actively dislike my posts since I called out Nicki for supporting bad people……but anyway maybe try harder to ignore meYou're just making **** up because YOU are actually the one that has (weirdly) disliked my posts dragging Nicki. Would you like me to collect those posts, too?A Zionist and a liar but that comes natural to people like you.I should be going harder to get your Zionist racist ass banned but be lucky all I'm asking is that the mods force you to not interact with me at all Edited December 26, 2025Dec 26 by SmittenCake Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/353/#findComment-28687122 Share this post