Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The HQ Thread | 2025

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Both of you put each other on ignore and stop visiting each other’s profiles or you’re gonna be banned. jesus christ

@ugo @SmittenCake

  • Replies 8.9k
  • Views 282.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Let. There. Be. DARKNESS!     The dark theme has returned. 

  • Just to update:   - The issue with the dark theme is what caused the latest site issue.   - Guests are permanently disabled and will not be re-enabled until/if the owner resurfaces

  • DoctorIce
    DoctorIce

    When the sun goes down And the Banned won't play I'll always remember us this way  

19 minutes ago, Rian said:

Both of you put each other on ignore and stop visiting each other's profiles or you're gonna be banned. jesus christ

@ugo @SmittenCake

"Jesus christ" exactly what im saying this is only my 4th time having to complain 👍🏾 thx I'll let you guys know again if he continues to quote/sub/interact with me (he and someone else are the only people on my ignore)

7 hours ago, Rian said:

Both of you put each other on ignore and stop visiting each other's profiles or you're gonna be banned. jesus christ

@ugo @SmittenCake

the way you have to gather them like you are putting two kids on timeout, chyyyyyy

I never put anyone on ignore because I have self control...I just ignore and disengage sweetie like Mother Meredith Marks taught me

insta.gif

but how are people visiting profiles and responding to people they have on ignore. I thought the point was that you couldn't do that or see them. I have heard many complain about seeing notifications that they reply or whatever but shouldn't you not be able to see their stuff if you place them on ignore...i'm confusion.

jK05gUH.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
4 hours ago, ugo said:

are disliking posts in threads still ok?

if you are searching through someone’s post history to mass downvote the answer is no.

7 minutes ago, Rian said:

if you are searching through someone's post history to mass downvote the answer is no.

I'm not going on his profile but sometimes I see his response in threads

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, ugo said:

I'm not going on his profile but sometimes I see his response in threads

Put him on ignore.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, gelato said:

i cant upload a gif avi but i can upload static ones idk if this is new or not

There appears to be a frame limit on gifs.

OMFG. The fact that I can use my HQ avis again after this upgrade.santa

34nEls3.gif

ATRL, you can never make me hate you.

HcfHfEnt0LOHC.gif

Ugh...my gif comeback is imminent.

tumblr_nahkqhz09x1qzzonzo1_500.gif

My heart is SO heavy

tumblr_nptonwpGMW1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

2026 - the game is MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

jjjXo6s.gif

15 hours ago, Rian said:

Both of you put each other on ignore and stop visiting each other's profiles or you're gonna be banned. jesus christ

@ugo @SmittenCake

It's giving Mother (telling her kids to stop fighting or they're both grounded)

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
29 minutes ago, Badger said:

It's giving Mother (telling her kids to stop fighting or they're both grounded)

it’s mad fucking annoying cause like they don’t have to engage with each other. they’re choosing to.

I'm getting an error while trying to access the forum on my home internet.

Request not allowed from this network

I only can open the forum through mobile network. I've tried changing DNS, disabling Firewall, changing IP address nothing seems to work.

psyduck

  • ATRL Moderator
On 12/27/2025 at 6:59 AM, Katamari said:

wait why is cher on the logo

Because @Achilles. asked me nicely

Is there any way to access the search function on Classic ATRL?

Finding threads there is incredibly hard unless you know the exact title to search it alphabetically lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.